Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Tavern Brawl: Randomonium

12 posts in this topic

9IxSuO5.png

This week's Tavern Brawl is Randomonium. Again.

This is the fifth time that Randomonium has been used, and it is only 8 weeks since the previous edition. As I mentioned last time we saw this Brawl, it seems to be the go to Brawl when Blizzard want a filler.

In this Brawl, you get a random deck from the class that you choose. At the start of each of your turns, the cards in your hand are given new random casting costs. Those costs are never more than the usual cost of the card. It is a popular Brawl due to the fast games it encourages. A huge early minion will often win the game outright, and so it is a good Brawl for clearing quests and working off gold.

After Top 3 last week, this is going to feel like a bit of a let down for many. We have been getting good new Brawls though, and so we should probably allow Blizzard the occasional unimaginative week. Enjoy the gold while it is there!

Randomonium is the 67th Tavern Brawl.

I HATE THIS BRAWL!!! Zero skill, with double RNG (cards and mana). Got a turn 1 Earth Elemental dropped against me...

Agreed. BRING BACK THE TOP THREE ONE PLEASE

1 person likes this

Mage is pretty sick in this brawl. Haven't lost a single game with it yet. As soon as you get Antonidas or Yogg it's pretty much gg

17 hours ago, moddlock said:

Mage is pretty sick in this brawl. Haven't lost a single game with it yet. As soon as you get Antonidas or Yogg it's pretty much gg

It's all in the RNG! Given how many RNG cards Mages have, I'm not surprised they do well here :p

No skills, no fun, true!

But also takes away all pressure of winning a game, just play cards, and fullfill quests, free gold, gold I tellya!!

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Tectonn said:

No skills, no fun, true!

But also takes away all pressure of winning a game, just play cards, and fullfill quests, free gold, gold I tellya!!

True. I can't deny that it's chilled out, but sometimes if RNG doesn't swing your way, you just get frustrated constantly losing due to turn 1 legendaries etc.