Youthful Brewmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Youthful Brewmaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Youthful Brewmaster is a great 2-drop in terms of value, but what makes it exceptional is its Battlecry. Youthful Brewmaster will form a synergy with any other Battlecry card, and can potentially even cause card advantage. In the early game, you should not hold on to it unless you already have a combo available in your hand; you will be better off using it as a 3/2 minion for 2 mana. Towards the late game, Youthful Brewmaster can also be used to "heal" minions or remove Silence from them. For example, if you have athat was silenced, you can attack a minion with it, return it to your hand and recast it; you have created advantage by killing a minion with the attack, you healed your Stormwind Champion to full, and you will benefit from its ability again.
Youthful Brewmaster is rarely seen in Constructed decks. Its use is mostly reserved for specific Combo decks that use this card to get repeated usage out of cards like Arcane Golem or Coldlight Oracle.
Youthful Brewmaster is a very strong minion in Arena. Since it has a perfectly acceptable stat distribution for its Mana cost, it can be played out as a minion on turn 2. However, it has the added benefit of being able to recycle a Battlecry effect, or restore a minion to full Health in the late-game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens