Youthful Brewmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Youthful Brewmaster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Youthful Brewmaster is a great 2-drop in terms of value, but what makes it exceptional is its Battlecry. Youthful Brewmaster will form a synergy with any other Battlecry card, and can potentially even cause card advantage. In the early game, you should not hold on to it unless you already have a combo available in your hand; you will be better off using it as a 3/2 minion for 2 mana. Towards the late game, Youthful Brewmaster can also be used to "heal" minions or remove Silence from them. For example, if you have a Stormwind Champion that was silenced, you can attack a minion with it, return it to your hand and recast it; you have created advantage by killing a minion with the attack, you healed your Stormwind Champion to full, and you will benefit from its ability again.
2. Constructed Play
Youthful Brewmaster is rarely seen in Constructed decks. Its use is mostly reserved for specific Combo decks that use this card to get repeated usage out of cards like Arcane Golem or Coldlight Oracle.
Youthful Brewmaster is a very strong minion in Arena. Since it has a perfectly acceptable stat distribution for its Mana cost, it can be played out as a minion on turn 2. However, it has the added benefit of being able to recycle a Battlecry effect, or restore a minion to full Health in the late-game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Crystal Core Rogue Quest Deck
- The Lich King Rogue Deck
- Xixo Crystal Core Stoneshaper Rogue Quest Deck
- Budget Crystal Core Rogue Quest Deck
- Crystal Core Dog Rogue Quest Wild Deck
- Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-Budget Baron Geddon Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please