Table of Contents
Anomalus is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Anomalus is a card that is too difficult to use effectively to truly prove useful. Although it can be a powerful board sweep in the late-game, the fact that it does not have Taunt means that your opponent is free to ignore it and will often kill you before you get a chance to activate your own Deathrattle.
2. Constructed Play
Anomalus is a poor card in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Anomalus is a weak card in Arena and will almost never be the correct pick from 3 Legendary options.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists