Blainie

Paladin Dungeon Run

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Paladin Dungeon Run guide.

Of course a Silver Hand deck becomes useless if your last boss is Azari, the Devourer, as the second he plays a Despicable Dreadlord (deal one damage to all enemies at the end of your turn) he wipes 100% of your board, ever time, and you never get the opportunity to catch up and destroy that card.

Or Kraxx, who's not even the last boss. ~_~ I can't get paladin. I'm at over 100 bosses. Any other suggested strategies?

I've done the dungeon with Paladin two times, and finished it both times! I think first time though I went heavy on dragons, but I don't remember. Just now I got Val'anyr early in a weapons card bucket, then got offered the Totem of the Dead passive. I was dropping 1-cost 30+/20+ minions. The worst part about the run was how long the deathrattle animations took to resolve after the Deathrattles started stacking up. I played a 78/38 2-cost minion against Xol the Unscathed. Super easy mode.

I've found that the "The Floor is Lava" hero power in the Lava-filled Chamber DOES NOT affect your hero power summoned Silver Hand Recruits. Found this out too late and I even had the Captured Flag.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this