Eadric the Pure
Table of Contents
Eadric the Pure is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eadric the Pure is a very situational minion. Although it can be incredibly destructive against very specific boards, in most other situations, cheaper options such as Aldor Peacekeeper or Big Game Hunter are generally more efficient.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eadric the Pure is generally a meta inclusion against decks that can flood the board with large minions, such as Giant decks, or certain types of Druid. For general purposes it is too weak for a 7 Mana card to represent good value.
Eadric the Pure is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists