Eadric the Pure — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Eadric the Pure is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eadric the Pure is a very situational minion. Although it can be incredibly destructive against very specific boards, in most other situations, cheaper options such as Aldor Peacekeeper or Big Game Hunter are generally more efficient.
In Constructed, Eadric the Pure is generally a meta inclusion against decks that can flood the board with large minions, such as Giant decks, or certain types of Druid. For general purposes it is too weak for a 7 Mana card to represent good value.
Eadric the Pure is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike