Eadric the Pure — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Eadric the Pure is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eadric the Pure is a very situational minion. Although it can be incredibly destructive against very specific boards, in most other situations, cheaper options such as Aldor Peacekeeper or Big Game Hunter are generally more efficient.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eadric the Pure is generally a meta inclusion against decks that can flood the board with large minions, such as Giant decks, or certain types of Druid. For general purposes it is too weak for a 7 Mana card to represent good value.
Eadric the Pure is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin