Val'anyr — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Val'anyr is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Val'anyr is a powerful Legendary Paladin weapon. As the weapon is destroyed it buffs a minion in-hand with its stats and then re-equips itself after the buffed minion is killed. This process can potentially happen infinitely, offering huge value over time if opponents have no way to break the cycle with Silence effects.
Due to the huge value Val-anyr offers, it is a great card that can be considered for any Paladin deck.
Val-anyr is an excellent card in Arena. Weapons are highly valued in Arena and the recycling effect of Val'anyr makes it one of the most powerful Arena cards in the game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List