Val'anyr — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Val'anyr is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Val'anyr is a powerful Legendary Paladin weapon. As the weapon is destroyed it buffs a minion in-hand with its stats and then re-equips itself after the buffed minion is killed. This process can potentially happen infinitely, offering huge value over time if opponents have no way to break the cycle with Silence effects.
Due to the huge value Val-anyr offers, it is a great card that can be considered for any Paladin deck.
Val-anyr is an excellent card in Arena. Weapons are highly valued in Arena and the recycling effect of Val'anyr makes it one of the most powerful Arena cards in the game.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List