Val'anyr — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Val'anyr is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Val'anyr is a powerful Legendary Paladin weapon. As the weapon is destroyed it buffs a minion in-hand with its stats and then re-equips itself after the buffed minion is killed. This process can potentially happen infinitely, offering huge value over time if opponents have no way to break the cycle with Silence effects.
2. Constructed Play
Due to the huge value Val-anyr offers, it is a great card that can be considered for any Paladin deck.
Val-anyr is an excellent card in Arena. Weapons are highly valued in Arena and the recycling effect of Val'anyr makes it one of the most powerful Arena cards in the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter