Psychic Scream — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Psychic Scream is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Psychic Scream is an extremely powerful card. One of the weaknesses of most AoE spells is that they are expensive, and leave behind minions generated by Deathrattle. This is a bad combination because there is often not enough Mana left over to remove the newly generated minions. Psychic Scream gets around that issue entirely by shuffling the cards into the deck instead of actually destroying them.
2. Constructed Play
Psychic Scream really shines in Constructed play, where decks are designed to not suffer from the removal of their own minions. The card is strong in any Control Priest build, but is particularly powerful in Highlander Priest variants where the Scream can be played the turn before Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also a strong additional board clear in an archetype that can only play one Dragonfire Potion.
Psychic Scream is a strong card in Arena. It enables you to negate any advantage your opponent may get, which means that you will always be able to get value from the card if needed. It is a little less strong in decks with very low casting costs, and if you take it, you should be more inclined to draft a good 8-drop follow-up play.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter