Psychic Scream — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Psychic Scream is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Psychic Scream is an extremely powerful card. One of the weaknesses of most AoE spells is that they are expensive, and leave behind minions generated by Deathrattle. This is a bad combination because there is often not enough Mana left over to remove the newly generated minions. Psychic Scream gets around that issue entirely by shuffling the cards into the deck instead of actually destroying them.
Psychic Scream really shines in Constructed play, where decks are designed to not suffer from the removal of their own minions. The card is strong in any Control Priest build, but is particularly powerful in Highlander Priest variants where the Scream can be played the turn before Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also a strong additional board clear in an archetype that can only play one Dragonfire Potion.
Psychic Scream is a strong card in Arena. It enables you to negate any advantage your opponent may get, which means that you will always be able to get value from the card if needed. It is a little less strong in decks with very low casting costs, and if you take it, you should be more inclined to draft a good 8-drop follow-up play.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck