Psychic Scream — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Psychic Scream is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Psychic Scream is an extremely powerful card. One of the weaknesses of most AoE spells is that they are expensive, and leave behind minions generated by Deathrattle. This is a bad combination because there is often not enough Mana left over to remove the newly generated minions. Psychic Scream gets around that issue entirely by shuffling the cards into the deck instead of actually destroying them.
Psychic Scream really shines in Constructed play, where decks are designed to not suffer from the removal of their own minions. The card is strong in any Control Priest build, but is particularly powerful in Highlander Priest variants where the Scream can be played the turn before Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also a strong additional board clear in an archetype that can only play one Dragonfire Potion.
Psychic Scream is a strong card in Arena. It enables you to negate any advantage your opponent may get, which means that you will always be able to get value from the card if needed. It is a little less strong in decks with very low casting costs, and if you take it, you should be more inclined to draft a good 8-drop follow-up play.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List