Repentance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Repentance is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Repentance is a poor card. Even if you are able to reduce the health of a large minion, you will still have to find a small source of damage in order to finish it off, which Paladin does not excel at doing. On top of this, there is always the danger that your opponent will have a low health minion in order to activate the Secret.
Repentance is sometimes used in the Secret Paladin deck. However, even in this deck it is rotated in and out of various different builds and is not considered one of the core Secrets. Outside of this deck it is almost never used.
Repentance is a poor card in Arena since it is likely your opponent will have a small minion in hand that they can use to activate it once they have checked for the more common Secrets like Noble Sacrifice and Avenge.
Decks with Repentance
Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 7 spells, 23 minions
|2,640||Dec 10 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge