Repentance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Repentance is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Repentance is a poor card. Even if you are able to reduce the health of a large minion, you will still have to find a small source of damage in order to finish it off, which Paladin does not excel at doing. On top of this, there is always the danger that your opponent will have a low health minion in order to activate the Secret.
Repentance is sometimes used in the Secret Paladin deck. However, even in this deck it is rotated in and out of various different builds and is not considered one of the core Secrets. Outside of this deck it is almost never used.
Repentance is a poor card in Arena since it is likely your opponent will have a small minion in hand that they can use to activate it once they have checked for the more common Secrets like Noble Sacrifice and Avenge.
Decks with Repentance
Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 7 spells, 23 minions
|2,640||Dec 10 2015|
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy