Repentance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Repentance is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Repentance is a poor card. Even if you are able to reduce the health of a large minion, you will still have to find a small source of damage in order to finish it off, which Paladin does not excel at doing. On top of this, there is always the danger that your opponent will have a low health minion in order to activate the Secret.
Repentance is sometimes used in the Secret Paladin deck. However, even in this deck it is rotated in and out of various different builds and is not considered one of the core Secrets. Outside of this deck it is almost never used.
Repentance is a poor card in Arena since it is likely your opponent will have a small minion in hand that they can use to activate it once they have checked for the more common Secrets likeand .
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck