Repentance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Repentance is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Repentance is a poor card. Even if you are able to reduce the health of a large minion, you will still have to find a small source of damage in order to finish it off, which Paladin does not excel at doing. On top of this, there is always the danger that your opponent will have a low health minion in order to activate the Secret.
2. Constructed Play
Repentance is sometimes used in the common Secret Paladin deck. However, even in this deck it is rotated in and out of various different builds and is not considered one of the core Secrets. Outside of this deck it is almost never used.
Repentance is a poor card in Arena since it is likely your opponent will have a small minion in hand that they can use to activate it once they have checked for the more common Secrets like Noble Sacrifice and Avenge.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest