Keeper of Uldaman — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of Uldaman is a Paladin-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of Uldaman is a very flexible card for Paladins. It can be used aggressively to turn a small minion or a Hero Power token into a 3/3, or to deal with huge threatening minions like Ysera from your opponent.
Keeper of Uldaman can be hard to fit into a Constructed deck due to the amount of high quality 4 Mana cards Paladins have available. However, its flexibility makes it a valuable inclusion in most types of Paladin decks.
Keeper of Uldaman is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Keeper of Uldaman
Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|4,800||Dec 10 2015|
Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 7 spells, 23 minions
|2,640||Dec 10 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge