Keeper of Uldaman — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of Uldaman is a Paladin-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of Uldaman is a very flexible card for Paladins. It can be used aggressively to turn a small minion or a Hero Power token into a 3/3, or to deal with huge threatening minions like Ysera from your opponent.
Keeper of Uldaman can be hard to fit into a Constructed deck due to the amount of high quality 4 Mana cards Paladins have available. However, its flexibility makes it a valuable inclusion in most types of Paladin decks.
Keeper of Uldaman is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List