Keeper of Uldaman — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of Uldaman is a Paladin-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of Uldaman is a very flexible card for Paladins. It can be used aggressively to turn a small minion or a Hero Power token into a 3/3, or to deal with huge threatening minions like Ysera from your opponent.
Keeper of Uldaman can be hard to fit into a Constructed deck due to the amount of high quality 4 Mana cards Paladins have available. However, its flexibility makes it a valuable inclusion in most types of Paladin decks.
Keeper of Uldaman is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck