Keeper of Uldaman — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of Uldaman is a Paladin-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of Uldaman is a very flexible card for Paladins. It can be used aggressively to turn a small minion or a Hero Power token into a 3/3, or to deal with huge threatening minions like Ysera from your opponent.
Keeper of Uldaman can be hard to fit into a Constructed deck due to the amount of high quality 4 Mana cards Paladins have available. However, its flexibility makes it a valuable inclusion in most types of Paladin decks.
Keeper of Uldaman is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Keeper of Uldaman
Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|4,800||Dec 10 2015|
Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 7 spells, 23 minions
|2,640||Dec 10 2015|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale