Table of Contents
Twisting Nether is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twisting Nether is an extremely expensive effect, but it can prove powerful in the right deck.
2. Constructed Play
To consider including Twisting Nether in your deck, you need to have a strong late-game plan that involves surviving for as many turns as possible. This can be a finishing OTK combo that requires you to gather the necessary cards to activate, or simply a deck full of late-game threats. It is a very popular inclusion in Reno Jackson decks.
Twisting Nether is a reasonable card in Arena. Since the Warlock Hero Power can allow you to win late-game battles, it can be very beneficial to reset the board state in the late game as long as you have enough health to stabilise.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists