Twisting Nether — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Twisting Nether is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twisting Nether's downside is that when it is cast, it usually takes up most of a turn, which means that your opponent is the first one to put cards back onto the board. For this reason, Twisting Nether is best played with Deathrattle cards, or in decks that have cheap minions to play immediately after casting it.
2. Constructed Play
It is important when playing Twisting Nether in your deck that you have a way to defend against your opponent's reload. For this reason, Deathrattle cards have very strong synergy with Twisting Nether, as well as cards such as Corridor Creeper and Medivh, the Guardian.
Twisting Nether is mediocre in Arena, as you will often not have the necessary synergy to grab the board back after you cast it. Even though you will be able to rapidly draw cards with your Life Tap ability, the tempo your opponent gains by being the first to repopulate the board will often be too much to overcome.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please