Twisting Nether — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Twisting Nether is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twisting Nether's downside is that when it is cast, it usually takes up most of a turn, which means that your opponent is the first one to put cards back onto the board. For this reason, Twisting Nether is best played with Deathrattle cards, or in decks that have cheap minions to play immediately after casting it.
It is important when playing Twisting Nether in your deck that you have a way to defend against your opponent's reload. For this reason, Deathrattle cards have very strong synergy with Twisting Nether, as well as cards such as Corridor Creeper and Medivh, the Guardian.
Twisting Nether is mediocre in Arena, as you will often not have the necessary synergy to grab the board back after you cast it. Even though you will be able to rapidly draw cards with yourability, the tempo your opponent gains by being the first to repopulate the board will often be too much to overcome.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck