Twisting Nether — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Twisting Nether is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twisting Nether's downside is that when it is cast, it usually takes up most of a turn, which means that your opponent is the first one to put cards back onto the board. For this reason, Twisting Nether is best played with Deathrattle cards, or in decks that have cheap minions to play immediately after casting it.
It is important when playing Twisting Nether in your deck that you have a way to defend against your opponent's reload. For this reason, Deathrattle cards have very strong synergy with Twisting Nether, as well as cards such as Corridor Creeper and Medivh, the Guardian.
Twisting Nether is mediocre in Arena, as you will often not have the necessary synergy to grab the board back after you cast it. Even though you will be able to rapidly draw cards with your Life Tap ability, the tempo your opponent gains by being the first to repopulate the board will often be too much to overcome.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck