Twisting Nether — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Twisting Nether is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twisting Nether's downside is that when it is cast, it usually takes up most of a turn, which means that your opponent is the first one to put cards back onto the board. For this reason, Twisting Nether is best played with Deathrattle cards, or in decks that have cheap minions to play immediately after casting it.
It is important when playing Twisting Nether in your deck that you have a way to defend against your opponent's reload. For this reason, Deathrattle cards have very strong synergy with Twisting Nether, as well as cards such as Corridor Creeper and Medivh, the Guardian.
Twisting Nether is mediocre in Arena, as you will often not have the necessary synergy to grab the board back after you cast it. Even though you will be able to rapidly draw cards with yourability, the tempo your opponent gains by being the first to repopulate the board will often be too much to overcome.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck