Twisting Nether — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Twisting Nether is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twisting Nether's downside is that when it is cast, it usually takes up most of a turn, which means that your opponent is the first one to put cards back onto the board. For this reason, Twisting Nether is best played with Deathrattle cards, or in decks that have cheap minions to play immediately after casting it.
It is important when playing Twisting Nether in your deck that you have a way to defend against your opponent's reload. For this reason, Deathrattle cards have very strong synergy with Twisting Nether, as well as cards such as Corridor Creeper and Medivh, the Guardian.
Twisting Nether is mediocre in Arena, as you will often not have the necessary synergy to grab the board back after you cast it. Even though you will be able to rapidly draw cards with yourability, the tempo your opponent gains by being the first to repopulate the board will often be too much to overcome.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge