Aldor Peacekeeper — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Aldor Peacekeeper is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aldor Peacekeeper is a great minion for its value, a solid 3/3 3-drop with an exceptional ability that will give you the advantage on the board. Aldor Peacekeeper will often be able to make a 2-for-1, and in the late stages of the game it can help you with board control.
Aldor Peacekeeper is fantastic in Midrange or Control Paladin decks, as it can easily diminish your opponent's pressure and potentially help you take advantage on the board.
Aldor Peacekeeper is excellent in Arena as it can be used to create favourable trades between minions, which is where most of the combat happens in Arena. On top of this, it can help you to neutralise late-game minions which Paladins can sometimes struggle to remove. It is one of the best Rares you can be offered, and should be picked as a priority in most situations.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List