Aldor Peacekeeper — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Aldor Peacekeeper is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aldor Peacekeeper is a great minion for its value, a solid 3/3 3-drop with an exceptional ability that will give you the advantage on the board. Aldor Peacekeeper will often be able to make a 2-for-1, and in the late stages of the game it can help you with board control.
Aldor Peacekeeper is fantastic in Midrange or Control Paladin decks, as it can easily diminish your opponent's pressure and potentially help you take advantage on the board.
Aldor Peacekeeper is excellent in Arena as it can be used to create favourable trades between minions, which is where most of the combat happens in Arena. On top of this, it can help you to neutralise late-game minions which Paladins can sometimes struggle to remove. It is one of the best Rares you can be offered, and should be picked as a priority in most situations.
- UK's CMA Gives Preliminary Nod to Microsoft/Activision Blizzard Merger
- BlizzCon 2023 Floor Map Unveiled
- BlizzCon 2023 Sneak Peek and Last Chance to Buy Tickets!
- A New Round of Layoffs at Blizzard
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck