Stan

Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Highlights

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

41615-ptr-raid-testing-schedule-january-

The first Patch 8.1.5 build is available for playtesting on PTR and here's what's new.

Highlights

Achievements

Broadcast Text (Spoiler Warning)

Spoiler

Baine and Zelling help Derek Proudmoore escape and Sylvanas takes both prisoners?

"The ritual complete, I saw a creature coalesce before my eyes."

It finished forming and cried out with its newfound life.

"It caught my eyes and peered inside my mind, filling it with the knowledge I needed to summon it."

"My trial complete, I finished the last stroke of my story and returned to the material realm."

De Zandalari have ruled dis land for thousands of years.

"But over time, our empire grew stagnant. We stood alone."

"Now, I am queen."

"Storm above and tides below, hear us now!"

"Breathe strength into our sails, and guard us against the crushing depths!"

"Let this vessel be one with the vast ocean, and us with her."

"Sea to sea, storm to storm, tide to tide."

People of Zandalar.

Many questioned my judgment when I reached out to de Horde.

"But without their aid, we would have collapsed under de weight of our pride. These mighty allies have given Zandalar new strength."

"A glorious future awaits our empire, and we must embrace it together. Will you stand with me?"

,Zandalar forever!,169339,0,0,0,6,0,0,126122,0,0,0,0,0,0

I have troubling news. It seems there are traitors in our midst.

Most of you need fear nothing.

But Derek Proudmoore didn't flee to Kul Tiras by himself. He had help. Didn't he...

... Zelling?

You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.

Thank you for your honesty.

Banshee! Are we nothing more than pawns in your game? You betray the Horde!

No. He did. And so did you.

Take him.

"Other will see you for what you are, Sylvanas. You will leave the Horde in ruins!"

There is no place for weakness in our ranks.

"Greetings. I am the Matron of Tenacity, Herald of Endless Research. Designation: MOTHER."

Pleased tae meet ye. I'm--

Visitor identified. Designation: Speaker. Presence of Speaker indicates imminent threat to Azeroth.

"Exactly! We need yer help, MOTHER. Azeroth's dyin', and nothin' we do seems tae heal her."

Error: Uldir facility designed for Old God experimentation and containment. Planetary rehabilitation not within operational parameters.

Recommendation: Relocate MOTHER unit to Chamber of Heart facility.

"Uh, no offense, but if me flyin' machine couldn't carry Magni, I doubt it can haul a titan watcher all the way tae Silithus!"

Acknowledged. Waygate activation advised. Destination coordinates encoded within Heart of Azeroth.

"Well, ye heard her, champion. Let's get tae it!"

Guided your hand.

Receive my gift and see all truths before you.

That which was sunken shall rise.

All that were sleeping... shall be awakened.

"As my hand got close to the book, it began to write all on its own..."

"At the moment my pen touched the empty parchment, something began to stir within the pages."

I could feel my very essence being pulled into the book.

My vision began to fade...

We will meet again... I am certain of it.

...and as it refocused I found myself in a strange chamber.

"Suddenly a voice filled my mind, and in a lyrical tone it recited a poem,"

"What spills from pen, and spills from vein. Intermingled here within. Beware the jet, collect the crimson. And your blood-bound slayer shall be arisen."

"I tried to open one of the doors, but it wouldn't budge. I'd have to press on through the creatures before me."

"As I entered the chamber, a larger version of the creatures I'd been fighting stood before me. Perhaps this was the trial I was here to complete."

"With de loa's blessing, our sacred blades and mighty ships commanded de seas."

Threats from without and within rose up to challenge us... to test our faith.

"And together with de Horde, we take our rightful place among de great kingdoms of Azeroth. Zandalar forever!"

"I stand before you, having proven myself to de loa."

But it is your trust dat I must earn.

Stop! ... I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.

I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.

Remember your loyalties.

"Welcome back, champion. Contamination levels minimal since successful purge of specimen G'huun."

"(Frightened Zelling stammers, panting) (Do we need his dying exertion too?)"

Global Strings

• SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_375 - You are not wearing a shirt!
  • ERR_MAIL_TEMP_RETURN_OUTAGE - Mail return temporarily unavailable
  • BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_AUTHENTICATOR_INSUFFICIENT - You must attach an authenticator and then log in to your Guild Master character at least 7 days prior to purchasing a guild service.
  • BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_ALREADY_RENAME_FLAGGED - Your Guild Master character has a pending name change. Complete the name change and try again.
  • BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_GM_SENORITY_INSUFFICIENT - Your character must be the Guild Master for at least 7 days before purchasing this service.
  • BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_OPERATION_ALREADY_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service transaction is still processing.
  • BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LOCKED_FOR_VAS - You must wait 30 days after purchasing a character or guild service on this character before you can purchase a new guild service.
  • BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_MOVE_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service purchase is still processing.

Holidays

• 8.1 Tides of Vengeance: War Campaign Part 3
  • Wanderer's Festival
  • Free T-Shirt Day
  • Vash'jir Diving Day

Titles

• "Name" the T-Shirt Enthusiast

Items

You can find all items added in the first 8.1.5 build here.

LFG Dungeons

• 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER.
  • The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract.
  • The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati.

Mounts

• Kul Tiran Charger - "The Kul Tiran military prides itself on mastery of both sea, through a vast navy, and land, with armed cavalary."
  • Bruce - "BRUCE!"
  • Crusader's Direhorn - "A loyal steed to the holy crusaders of Zandalar."

Toys

World Safe Locs

• 8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Zandalari - Vehicle Safe (JAK)
  • 8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Quest 03 - Safeloc (JAK)
  • "Wintergrasp BG, Defense Starting Area"
  • "Wintergrasp BG, Offense Starting Area"
  • AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Alliance Graveyard
  • AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Horde Graveyard
  • Warsong Gulch - Horde Enter Loc (New)
  • Warsong Gulch - Alliance Enter Loc (New)
  • Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Alliance Rez Loc
  • Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Horde Rez Loc
  • Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Horde Entrance
  • Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Alliance Entrance
  • 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Start - RMV
  • 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Exit - RMV
  • 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir Scenario - All - Entrance GY
  • Drustvar-Sef'sRetreatGY
  • 8.1.5 Professions - Inscription - Prison of Ink GY
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SW)"
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SE)"
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NW)"
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NE)"
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress Graveyard (Indoors)"
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (West)"
  • "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (East)"
  • GMOD Drustvar Safety Port
  • GMOD Escape Safety

7 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

im actually pumped for these.

The hallows end one was epic.  Winter veil was... underwhelming but not bad.  

The Noble Garden possibilities are endless, what with bunnies, eggs... I'd like to see us turn into a bunny and jump around until we eventually leap into the sky with such force that we end up wherever our hearthstone is set to. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Blainie said:

The Noble Garden possibilities are endless, what with bunnies, eggs... I'd like to see us turn into a bunny and jump around until we eventually leap into the sky with such force that we end up wherever our hearthstone is set to. 

eat chocolates and pass out, wake up in the inn?

12 hours ago, dartbodman said:

how does the graphics manage to get super glitchy with every major patch

I guess i havent noticed anything.  Definitely not EVERY major patch.

• Thanks 1