Azure Wind Island Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Azure Wind Island in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
Azure Wind Island Guide
An island with wide green prairies. Inside, traces of an unknown civilization remain.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 5
- Recommended Item Level: 802
- Admission Period: Always
Azure Wind Island Soul
Theis attached to a fairly long quest chain on the island, and has more prerequisites than you'd expect. Prior to coming here, it's suggested you finish Shangra and obtain both the and , as both of these items are required to finish the final quest and access a secret area. The quest chain will have you solving puzzles, riddles, completing timed sprint races, and a few quests will require very specific music or emotes. Here's a list of songs and emotes you will need:
- Emote: Greet
Needless to say, come prepared to take a while completing this island. It gives a significant amount of Tier 2 materials on top of everything else, so this island is also a good option if you are trying to level and alt character.
The Una's Task here,, rewards the player with a Giant's Heart after 15 days, and it absolutely worth doing.
Azure Wind Island Mokoko Seeds
- Mokoko Seed #1 is next to an outcrop of rocks.
- Mokoko Seed #2 is in the horse pen.
- Mokoko Seed #3 is in front of a ladder against a stone wall.
- Mokoko Seed #4 can be accessed by entering the secret location at the mark on the map.
- Mokoko Seed #5 can be accessed by entering the secret location at the mark on the map.
- 27 Jan. 2023: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event