Harmony Island Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Harmony Island in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
Harmony Island Guide
An island full of energy. The colorful flowers captivate people's hearts.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 6
- Recommended Item Level: 250
- Admission Period: Adventure Island Rotation (Procyon's Compass)
Harmony Island Soul
The Harmony Island Soul comes from a chance drop from completing the cooperative quest on the island. There's three cooperative events, each dropping a different chest; The Chest of Aromatic Sound, Chest of Clear Sound, and Chest of Sparkling Sound. While each chest has the ability to drop the Island Soul, they also have a chance of dropping the song Heavenly Harmony. Do note, the third reward on Harmony Island requires the player to have the song Serenade of Love, a reward for completing Liebeheim.
Harmony Island serves one other purpose, which is it's part in the Revelry Row questline for the Revelry Row Island Soul. You must use your daily entry for Adventure Islands to finish this quest.
Harmony Island Mokoko Seeds
- Mokoko Seeds #1 and #2 require you to play the Forest's Minuet to gain access to them.
- Mokoko Seed #3 is on the cliff edge on the right side of where the second cooperative quest starts.
- 01 Feb. 2023: Page added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details