Barrage Enhancement Artillerist Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Locked and loaded, Artillerist comes armed to the teeth with all types of explosive. Armed with a heavy launcher, Artillerist also comes with turrets, land mines, and is capable of calling down lasers from space to annihilate the enemy. Artillerist comes with two different playstyles, Firepower and Barrage.
Barrage Enhancement: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Artillerist's entire purpose is generating Barrage Meter and using it to enter burst, so the Normal skills we select will all cater to that end goal.
- : Your main source of Barrage Meter. is the main priority on this skill. This has the same cooldown as and should be kept aligned with it.
- : The second highest generator of gauge. If your group is lacking stagger damage, feel free to run instead of . This has the same cooldown as and should be kept aligned with it.
- : One of your two delayed skill shots. Care should be taken to ensure this hits the enemy. There's approximately a three second delay before this explodes, use this to your advantage. Same cooldown as , and should be paired together for a smooth rotation.
- : The other delayed skill shot in your arsenal. Same rules apply, take care to ensure this lands on the enemy. Has a three second delay before it deals damage. Same cooldown as , and should be paired together for a smooth rotation.
- : Your main filler. Use this to start your rotation and apply , as well as in between each pairing of your longer cooldown actions. If you decide to take , this does provide extra stagger damage.
- : is more reliant on specific Tripods for . It's recommended you run simply because more turrets means more gauge generation. is an option, depending on downtime and boss movement. This build also doesn't have the luxury of running , since Level 5 on grants each turret an extra two autos which means faster turn around into your burst window.
These are mostly preference, try them all out and see which one you're the most comfortable with.
- : Slightly more damage than the other two options, but at the cost of a longer cooldown and also a longer casting time, making quick counter reactions harder to do. The plus side to this is the Tripod , placing a +20% stagger debuff on the target.
- : Probably the best option for the average player. It's been chosen for this build to provide some much needed mobility with . Has a faster animation than , and the ability to add if needed.
- : Nearly spammable. Extremely short cooldown. Not a lot of upside to this skill other than that. If you decide to use this one, you should eventually ween yourself off it for the other two options.
Whileon the surface looks like a normal shield to prevent chip damage, this skill serves a greater purpose: Push-immunity. Super armor your way through boss damage and ensure your big damage skills go off uninterrupted. This is just another reason to try and line up skill pairings, as noted above. By doing so, you can super armor two of your longer cooldown skills instead of just one. is taken in this build since your time spent out of Barrage Mode is a lot shorter.
Each time you enter Barrage Mode the goal should be to get off two casts of, one , and one . Each burst phase can also utilize a single usage of , and it can be used at any point, even while in the middle of using other Barrage skills.
- : Typically how you'll start your burst windows. Applys Armor Destruction, so there's no risk of dropping your Synergy raid buff. Also a reliable source of weak point damage.
- : Each window will always have one use. If an enemy is staggered when entering your burst, start with this instead of , as deals 30% more damage against staggered enemies. Rearranging your Barrage skills like this will still allow the expected amount of usages before leaving burst.
- : This is where the damage comes from. As of the recent rework, this skill is now a holding skill, so it can be cancelled unlike before. Be wary when using this, you turn very slowly when casting this, so if the boss moves, it may just reduce you down to zero DPS.
- : 30% shield, goes without saying this is somewhat useful. On top of nullifying a decent chunk of damage, this counts towards stacks.
Prioritize tripods that increase Barrage Meter gain above all else. Anything that directly increases resource generation () or extends a duration ( ) falls under this.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
- (Covers all Barrage skills)
- 29 Dec. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event