Remaining Energy Deathblade Skill Guide for Lost Ark
The nimble Deathblade cuts through her foes with ease, using both dual-blades and a longsword as her weapons of choice. This highly mobile assassin excels at using charge skills in rapid succession to deliver heavy hitting blows to her enemies. Deathblade comes in two playstyles, Surge Zero and Remaining Energy.
Remaining Energy: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
's main DPS skills are all charges. Within those, some provide great Death Orb generation. Her other skills grant party Synergy, serve as movement tools or damage fillers.
Synergy and Movement Skills
- is a push immune skill that serves as a reposition tool. With , you can jump over even Legion Commanders!
- increases your Death Orb build-up via and grants Attack / Move Speed buffs to yourself and party. Crucial to use before big gauge builders like & .
- is a low cooldown Synergy skills, providing +3% increased damage and an additional +9% to positional attacks.
- is our second highest DPS skill, only behind Surge itself.
- serves as our Counter, Destruction & decent Stagger skill. On top of all of this it has a tripod for push immunity, it's an insanely packed skill in your kit.
- isn't a positional and it's not a charge skill thus won't benefit from & . This said, it's still a solid filler skill while waiting for other skills to come off cooldown.
- generates a large amount of gauge and contributes a slightly less amount of DPS than .
- is your fourth strongest skill and provides a little less gauge than .
Your main priority for tripods should be increased Orb generation and damage increases on your DPS skills. While some cannot be leveled at all, you also have the option of leaving those unspecified at around level 3-4 until you're able to level them further.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
- Surge Skill
- 24 Dec. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event