Bow Changes in New World Patch 1.1
Here is a summary for the 1.1 Patch changes for the Bow. This ranged weapon received some buffs but some nerfs as well.
Overview of Bow in Patch 1.1
New World's Patch 1.1 brought some bug fixes for the Bow; however, several of the tricks that allowed you to quickly fire off consecutive shots have been removed, making this an overall nerf patch for the Bow. There have also been a variety of balance changes to several of the abilities and perks, for which you can read the details below.
For a full guide on the Bow, please refer to our dedicate page.
Official Bow Patch Notes
Listed below are the official patch notes for changes to the Bow abilities, perks, and masteries.
Bow Primary Attack
- Fixed an issue that allowed consecutive primary attacks to be fired faster than intended.
- Updated descriptions for , , and to indicate that they cannot headshot.
- Fixed an issue with several Bow abilities not benefiting from increased damage from higher tier arrows.
- Go the Distance — This upgrade now applies Haste at the end of the ability, rather than at the start, so that the buff duration is not partially lost during the skill animation.
- Reduced cooldown of from 35 to 30 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Poison Shot to go on cooldown without the ability being fired.
- Reduced cooldown from 20 to 14 seconds.
- — Fixed an issue where this upgrade would not reduce the cooldown if the last arrow of killed the enemy.
Rain of Arrows
- no longer hits enemies through doors.
- Fixed an issue where hip-firing with the Bow was triggering the passive from the Musket ability tree.
- 19 Nov. 2021: Page added.
- New World Steam Free Weekend (April 7-11)
- Big New World Update: Heart of Madness Reveal and PTR Notes
- New World January Update: Mutators and a Lot More
- New World Patch 1.2.2 Notes
- New World January PTR Brings Mythic+ Expedition Feature and More
- New World December Team Update
- New World Patch 1.1.1 Notes
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!