Rapier Changes in New World Patch 1.1
Here is a summary for the 1.1 Patch changes for the Rapier. This one-handed weapon received a buff to several of its abilities.
Overview of the Rapier in Patch 1.1
Overall, this patch brought some nice improvements for the Rapier, either through bug fixes or buffs. If you want the full details, read below.
For a full guide on the Rapier, please refer to our dedicate page.
Official Rapier Patch Notes
Listed below are the official patch notes for changes to the Rapier abilities, perks, and masteries.
- Fixed an issue where Tondo, Flourish, and Fleche had their cooldown begin 1 frame before the hitbox would appear. This resulted in the abilities going on cooldown if the attack was interrupted early, even if it did not hit.
- Improved the homing of Flurry to fix an issue where subsequent attacks would frequently miss or be hard to hit.
- — Fixed an issue where this upgrade was incorrectly applying Stamina damage instead of just block damage.
- Reduced cooldown from 11 to 6 seconds.
- — Fixed an issue that caused this upgrade to only function on blocking targets.
- Cooldown reduced from 20 to 12 seconds.
- Base Stun duration increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds.
- Lasting Consequence — Stun duration increased from 2 to 2.5 seconds.
- — Increased bonus damage from 25% to 30%.
- — Fixed an issue where this passive was granting Haste from bleed damage ticks instead of actual weapon hits.
- 19 Nov. 2021: Page added.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New World Update 1.5.6
- TwitchCon Amsterdam New World PvP Arena Open & Twitch Drop
- New World July Team Update Video
- New World Steam Free Weekend (April 7-11)