Musket Changes in New World Patch 1.1
Here is a summary for the 1.1 Patch changes for the Musket. This ranged weapon received an overall increase to its entire kit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Overview of Musket in Patch 1.1
This patch brought a slew of buffs for the Musket and several much-needed bug fixes. Several abilities had their cooldowns reduced and Sticky Bomb had its damage increased by 60%, but that might not be enough to make it a great skill. For more details, read below.
For a full guide on the Musket, please refer to our dedicate page.
Official Musket Patch Notes
Listed below are the official patch notes for changes to the Musket abilities, perks, and masteries.
- Increased Musket base damage by 2.5%
- Fixed an issue where the Musket could not be reloaded after dodge-rolling then triggering autorun.
- Fixed an issue where reloading would not automatically resume after an interruption when the player was aiming.
- Fixed an issue where Musket's overcharged shots were not being consumed while hip-firing when crouched.
- Traps can no longer can be triggered by players in Death's Door.
- Increased damage from 175% to 235%.
- Reduced cooldown from 18 to 15 seconds.
- Reduced cooldown from 15 to 12 seconds.
- Reduced cooldown from 20 to 18 seconds.
- Players can now exit Shooter's Stance by pressing sprint, the ability key, dodge, ESC, or releasing RMB.
- Fixed an issue that caused this passive to function inconsistently.
- 19 Nov. 2021: Page added.
More New World Content
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New World Update 1.5.6
- TwitchCon Amsterdam New World PvP Arena Open & Twitch Drop
- New World July Team Update Video
- New World Steam Free Weekend (April 7-11)
- Big New World Update: Heart of Madness Reveal and PTR Notes
- New World January Update: Mutators and a Lot More