Hatchet Changes in New World Patch 1.1
Here is a summary for the 1.1 Patch changes for the Hatchet. This one-handed weapon has received a buff to its ranged capabilities.
Overview of Hatchet in Patch 1.1
Overall, the Hatchet got some bug fixes and some buffs for several abilities in New World's Patch 1.1. Most importantly, the Hatchet received a fix to some of issues that stemmed from odd attack homing.
also got a nice buff to help make this an even more powerful anti-healing ability. There have also been a variety of balance changes to several of the abilities and perks, for which you can read the details below.
For a full guide on the Hatchet, please refer to our dedicate page.
Official Hatchet Patch Notes
Listed below are the official patch notes for changes to the Hatchet abilities, perks, and masteries.
- Fixed an issue where could be used to cancel basic attacks at any time.
- Fixed an issue causing heavy attacks to not buffer properly, resulting in some attack transitions not functioning.
- Fixed an issue with player basic attacking homing that would cause some attacks to miss.
- Fixed an issue where activating would consume the and empower buffs.
- Fixed an issue where could be triggered without a cooldown in settlements.
- Fixed an issue where some attacks could miss.
- Increased disease and weakness duration from 5 to 10 seconds.
- — Increased bonus duration on low health targets from 8 to 15 seconds.
- — Increased the duration of the AoE cloud from 3 to 6 seconds.
- Reduced cooldown from 15s to 8s.
- Fixed an issue where the Defy Death ultimate cooldown timer was removed when a player died.
- 19 Nov. 2021: Page added.
- New World Steam Free Weekend (April 7-11)
- Big New World Update: Heart of Madness Reveal and PTR Notes
- New World January Update: Mutators and a Lot More
- New World Patch 1.2.2 Notes
- New World January PTR Brings Mythic+ Expedition Feature and More
- New World December Team Update
- New World Patch 1.1.1 Notes
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!