Spear Changes in New World Patch 1.1
Here is a summary for the 1.1 Patch changes for the Spear. This two-handed weapon has received a buff to its damage dealing abilities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Overview of the Spear in Patch 1.1
The Spear picked up a few bug fixes and several damage buffs in Patch 1.1. Overall, this is a nice patch for Spear users who are using the damage dealing abilities. You can read the details below.
For a full guide on the Spear, please refer to our dedicate page.
Official Spear Patch Notes
Listed below are the official patch notes for changes to the Spear abilities, perks, and masteries.
- Adjusted the distance the player moved towards the target when doing a heavy attack. The heavy attack was pulling the user too close previously, resulting in the Deadly Reach passive not being able to trigger consistently.
- Coup de Grâce — Increased damage scaling from 125% to 150%.
- Increased bleed damage from 10% to 20%
- Increased damage scaling from 70% to 80%.
- Fixed a bug which caused the passive Continuous Motion to not reduce the cooldown of Perforate.
- Increased damage scaling from 110% to 130%.
- Fixed an issue where Vault Kick's cooldown began 1 frame before the hitbox would appear. This resulted in the ability going on cooldown if the attack was interrupted early, even if it did not hit.
- 19 Nov. 2021: Page added.
More New World Content
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New World Update 1.5.6
- TwitchCon Amsterdam New World PvP Arena Open & Twitch Drop
- New World July Team Update Video
- New World Steam Free Weekend (April 7-11)
- Big New World Update: Heart of Madness Reveal and PTR Notes
- New World January Update: Mutators and a Lot More