Restoration Druid PvP Gear Guide
On this page, we will go over the Phase 5 best in slot gear for Restoration Druids in PvP.
PvP Best in Slot List for Restoration Druids
This is our guide for gearing in PvP as a Restoration Druid. This gear will improve your odds in World PvP and Battlegrounds, but skill is still the most important factor in determining the winner of each match.
You can learn more about how to leverage your unique skills in the Restoration Druid PvP guide below:
Using PvP gear with Resilience is generally the way to go, but it can be useful to also use some PvE items for increased DPS, especially if you have access to strong raid gear and no Gladiator gear for that slot.
Any piece you lack from the best in slot list below can be temporarily replaced by Rare-quality Honor gear or whatever questing or crafted gear you have.
In case you want to compare this list with the Restoration Druid PvE Best in Slot list, feel free to check out the link below!
|Idols||Idol of the Emerald Queen||Ambassador Hellmaw — Shadow Labyrinth|
Best Enchants for PvP Restoration Druid
|Head||Glyph of Renewal — Thrallmar or Honor Hold in Hellfire Peninsula.|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Spell Penetration|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Major Resilience|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Major Healing or Enchant Gloves - Spell Strike|
|Legs||Golden Spellthread or Silver Spellthread (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Major Healing|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Healing Power|
Best Gems for PvP Restoration Druid
As a Restoration Druid, you should look to use Insightful Earthstorm Diamond to increase your longevity in battle, Purified Shadowsong Amethyst in Blue and Red sockets, and Great Lionseye or Mystic Lionseye in Yellow sockets.
Restoration Druid PvP Guide
We hope this guide was helpful for your PvP exploits! Feel free to check out the detailed Restoration Druid PvP guide as well in the link down below.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 21 Mar. 2022: Updated for Phase 4.
- 19 Jan. 2022: Added more gear options and shuffled trinkets and rings around.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 08 Sep. 2021: Updated for Phase 2.
- 02 Aug. 2021: Guide created.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer