Brewmaster Monk Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Brewmaster Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Gems for Brewmaster Monks
2. Enchants for Brewmaster Monks
Since Brewmaster Monk stats are so close together, you are free to use other stat enchants if you prefer them. We do not recommend the Armor weapon enchant at the moment.
3. Consumables for Brewmaster Monks
Flask of the Currents should be used in all situations, since Agility increases the amount of damage you Stagger.
Battle Potion of Agility should be used in most situations. Against Physical damage, Steelskin Potion is alright, but provides no damage increase. On pure single target, Potion of Bursting Blood will be best for damage, but the amount of damage it deals is very inconsistent, with the top damage being about 4x that of the bottom.
You should eat Bountiful Captain's Feast for the buff to your Agility. If you want to buff your Agility instead of your Stamina, you should switch to Windwalker before eating (and then back to Brewmaster afterwards).
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Updated flask and potion recommendations.
- 20 Aug. 2018: Added a note on enchant choice.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Sim and pack alpha
- Demonology Warlock 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- ClassicWoW-EU, the Discord server for the classic European community.
- Classic WoW Guilds - A Discord Built For The Community
- Rezan and Reign Death