Brewmaster Monk Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Brewmaster Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Brewmaster Monks
Best Enchants for Brewmaster Monks
Since Brewmaster Monk stats are so close together, you are free to use other stat enchants if you prefer them. We do not recommend the Armor weapon enchant at the moment.
Consumables for Brewmaster Monks
Best Flasks and Potions for Brewmaster
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used in all situations, since Agility increases the amount of damage you Stagger. The flasks obtained from cauldrons will give you Agility also.
Potion of Unbridled Fury should be used in most situations, with Superior Battle Potion of Agility being ahead on multiple targets. Against Physical damage, Superior Steelskin Potion is alright, but provides no damage increase.
Best Food for Brewmaster
If you can, you should eat Famine Evaluator And Snack Table or Sanguinated Feast for the buff to your Agility. The best solo food you can use is the Boralus Blood Sausage, giving 15 less Agility than a feast. If you wish to increase Stamina instead (not recommended for most cases), you can eat Fragrant Kakavia.
Augment Runes for Brewmaster
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 04 Oct. 2019: Altered some recommendations.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Updated for The Eternal Palace release.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 11 Mar. 2019: Updated enchants.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated food and flask recommendations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Updated flask and potion recommendations.
- 20 Aug. 2018: Added a note on enchant choice.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- N'Zoth Raid Testing Streams
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- What’s the better PC?
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk