Brewmaster Monk Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Brewmaster Monks
Best Enchants for Brewmaster Monks
Since Brewmaster Monk stats are so close together, you are free to use other stat enchants if you prefer them. We do not recommend the Armor weapon enchant at the moment.
Consumables for Brewmaster Monks
Best Flasks and Potions for Brewmaster
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used in all situations, since Agility increases the amount of damage you Stagger. The flasks obtained from cauldrons will give you Agility also.
Potion of Unbridled Fury should be used in most situations, with Superior Battle Potion of Agility being ahead on multiple targets. Against Physical damage, Superior Steelskin Potion is alright, but provides no damage increase.
Best Food for Brewmaster
If you can, you should eat Famine Evaluator And Snack Table or Sanguinated Feast for the buff to your Agility. The best solo food you can use is the Boralus Blood Sausage, giving 15 less Agility than a feast. If you wish to increase Stamina instead (not recommended for most cases), you can eat Fragrant Kakavia.
Augment Runes for Brewmaster
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 04 Oct. 2019: Altered some recommendations.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Updated for The Eternal Palace release.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 11 Mar. 2019: Updated enchants.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated food and flask recommendations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Updated flask and potion recommendations.
- 20 Aug. 2018: Added a note on enchant choice.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands