Brewmaster Monk Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Brewmaster Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Brewmaster Monks
2. Best Enchants for Brewmaster Monks
Since Brewmaster Monk stats are so close together, you are free to use other stat enchants if you prefer them. We do not recommend the Armor weapon enchant at the moment.
3. Consumables for Brewmaster Monks
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Brewmaster
Flask of the Currents should be used in all situations, since Agility increases the amount of damage you Stagger. The flasks obtained from cauldrons will give you Agility also.
Battle Potion of Agility should be used in most situations. Against Physical damage, Steelskin Potion is alright, but provides no damage increase. On pure single target, Potion of Bursting Blood will be best for damage, but the amount of damage it deals is very inconsistent, with the top damage being about 4x that of the bottom.
3.2. Best Food for Brewmaster
If you can, you should eat Bountiful Captain's Feast or Sanguinated Feast for the buff to your Agility. The best solo food you can use is the Boralus Blood Sausage, giving 15 less Agility than a feast. If you wish to increase Stamina instead (not recommended for most cases), you can eat Seasoned Steak and Potatoes.
3.3. Augment Runes for Brewmaster
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 11 Mar. 2019: Updated enchants.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated food and flask recommendations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Updated flask and potion recommendations.
- 20 Aug. 2018: Added a note on enchant choice.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Vision of Perfection (the 8.2 Cooldown Essence) Changes Coming
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1
- Stat caps?
- Feral Druid 8.1
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Looking for some help/coaching
- Demo DPS improvement