Blood Death Knight Tank Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Blood Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
Disclaimer: Simulations for Support Roles
With the development of tools such as Raidbots, it is easier than ever to run simulations for your own character, and for DPS roles, we strongly recommend doing so. For tanks and healers, however, SimulationCraft can produce confusing or even misleading information. By default, SimulationCraft provides information about damage output and does not consider healing or damage mitigation requirements. Additionally, some support specializations are only partially maintained or run rotations that would not be practical to maintain in a raid or dungeon environment. Support specializations rely on alternative tools for evaluating healing and damage mitigation decisions.
Blood Death Knight Talent Row Simulations
These simulations only evaluate damage output, and only cover specific talent rows where the damage variance is significant, or is commonly perceived to be so. See the talents page for detailed talent recommendations.
Level 56 Talents
Level 57 Talents
Level 90 Talents
Level 100 Talents
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Season 2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Simulations updated to use Raidbots.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk