Blood Death Knight Tank Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Blood Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Disclaimer: Simulations for Support Roles
With the development of tools such as Raidbots, it is easier than ever to run simulations for your own character, and for DPS roles, we strongly recommend doing so. For tanks and healers, however, SimulationCraft can produce confusing or even misleading information. By default, SimulationCraft provides information about damage output and does not consider healing or damage mitigation requirements. Additionally, some support specializations are only partially maintained or run rotations that would not be practical to maintain in a raid or dungeon environment. Support specializations rely on alternative tools for evaluating healing and damage mitigation decisions.
2. Blood Death Knight Talent Row Simulations
These simulations only evaluate damage output, and only cover specific talent rows where the damage variance is significant, or is commonly perceived to be so. See the talents page for detailed talent recommendations.
2.1. Level 56 Talents
2.1.1. Single Target
2.1.2. 3 Targets
2.2. Level 57 Talents
2.2.1. Single Target
2.2.2. 3 Targets
2.3. Level 90 Talents
2.3.1. Single Target
2.3.2. 3 Targets
2.4. Level 100 Talents
2.4.1. Single Target
2.4.2. 3 Targets
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Season 2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Simulations updated to use Raidbots.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Hide All Slots Except Pants Option Coming in Patch 8.2
- Loot Trading in Classic WoW
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- Prismatic Socket
- Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1
- Contact player-different server
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....