Blood Death Knight Tank Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Blood Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
Disclaimer: Simulations for Support Roles
With the development of tools such as Raidbots, it is easier than ever to run simulations for your own character, and for DPS roles, we strongly recommend doing so. For tanks and healers, however, SimulationCraft can produce confusing or even misleading information. By default, SimulationCraft provides information about damage output and does not consider healing or damage mitigation requirements. Additionally, some support specializations are only partially maintained or run rotations that would not be practical to maintain in a raid or dungeon environment. Support specializations rely on alternative tools for evaluating healing and damage mitigation decisions.
Blood Death Knight Talent Row Simulations
These simulations only evaluate damage output, and only cover specific talent rows where the damage variance is significant, or is commonly perceived to be so. See the talents page for detailed talent recommendations.
Level 56 Talents
Level 57 Talents
Level 90 Talents
Level 100 Talents
- 13 Jan. 2020: This page was reviewed for Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Season 2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Simulations updated to use Raidbots.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen