Blood Death Knight Tank Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Blood Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
Disclaimer: Simulations for Support Roles
With the development of tools such as Raidbots, it is easier than ever to run simulations for your own character, and for DPS roles, we strongly recommend doing so. For tanks and healers, however, SimulationCraft can produce confusing or even misleading information. By default, SimulationCraft provides information about damage output and does not consider healing or damage mitigation requirements. Additionally, some support specializations are only partially maintained or run rotations that would not be practical to maintain in a raid or dungeon environment. Support specializations rely on alternative tools for evaluating healing and damage mitigation decisions.
Blood Death Knight Talent Row Simulations
These simulations only evaluate damage output, and only cover specific talent rows where the damage variance is significant, or is commonly perceived to be so. See the talents page for detailed talent recommendations.
Level 15 Talents
Level 25 Talents
Level 30 Talents
Level 50 Talents
Even though there is a performance difference on this row, the choice comes primarily from the content type and whether it is possible for you to pool 100 Runic Power reliably every minute.
The APL is being reworked to handle this, and as such, sims are not available yet for it. You should expect to see Bonestorm be a net offensive gain on 2 targets over spending the Runic Power on Death Strike, however.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 14 Jan. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power