Blood Death Knight Tank Simulations — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Blood Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
Disclaimer: Simulations for Support Roles
With the development of tools such as Raidbots, it is easier than ever to run simulations for your character, and for DPS roles, we strongly recommend doing so. For tanks and healers, however, SimulationCraft can produce confusing or even misleading information. By default, SimulationCraft provides information about damage output and does not consider healing or damage mitigation requirements. Additionally, some support specializations are only partially maintained or run rotations that would not be practical to maintain in a raid or dungeon environment. Support specializations rely on alternative tools for evaluating healing and damage mitigation decisions.
Blood Death Knight Talent Row Simulations
Whilst an APL is available for Dragonflight and the rotational differences between 60 and 70 are small, they still exist, and the focus was level 70 rather than level 60. As a result, your mileage may vary.
You should still take advantage of this fantastic resource, though - a more approximate than usual metric is still a metric, especially since the main differences (not having Abomination Limb or Soul Reaper at all, instead of having to choose between the two) is minor. To put it in specifics, not having Abomination Limb introduces a need to Marrowrend early in the first Dancing Rune Weapon of a fight.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Death Knight Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- PvP Play with the Blues on the 10.1 PTR: March 31st
- Aberrus Raid Testing Schedule: March 30 - April 28
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 28th
- Upcoming 10.1 PTR Changes to Class Tier Sets: March 28th
- Dragonflight 10.1, Season 2 New and Removed Mythic+ Affixes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Development Notes, March 28th: Old Mythic+ Affixes Removed, New Ones Added
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1