Blood Death Knight Tank Simulations — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Blood Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.5.
Disclaimer: Simulations for Support Roles
With the development of tools such as Raidbots, it is easier than ever to run simulations for your own character, and for DPS roles, we strongly recommend doing so. For tanks and healers, however, SimulationCraft can produce confusing or even misleading information. By default, SimulationCraft provides information about damage output and does not consider healing or damage mitigation requirements. Additionally, some support specializations are only partially maintained or run rotations that would not be practical to maintain in a raid or dungeon environment. Support specializations rely on alternative tools for evaluating healing and damage mitigation decisions.
Blood Death Knight Talent Row Simulations
These simulations only evaluate damage output, and only cover specific talent rows where the damage variance is significant, or is commonly perceived to be so. See the talents page for detailed talent recommendations.
Level 15 Talents
Level 25 Talents
Level 30 Talents
Level 50 Talents
Even though there is a performance difference on this row, the choice comes primarily from the content type and whether it is possible for you to pool 100 Runic Power reliably every minute.
The APL is being reworked to handle this, and as such, sims are not available yet for it. You should expect to see Bonestorm be a net offensive gain on 2 targets over spending the Runic Power on Death Strike, however.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 14 Jan. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4