Ashtongue Deathsworn Reputation and Rewards Guide
the Ashtongue Deathsworn is a reputation tied closely to the Black Temple 25-player raid instance. Most reputation with them is acquired by completing the Black Temple Attunement questline and killing mobs located inside of the Black Temple raid instance.
The Ashtongue offer a unique trinket for every class upon reaching Exalted standing and recipes for some of the game's most powerful Shadow Resistance pieces at both Friendly and Honored standing.
The Ashtongue Deathsworn are a faction of the few remaining Broken Draenei that inhabit Outland, led by Akama. The Deathsworn offer a unique trinket for every class and a number of patterns that will allow you to craft some of the game's most powerful Shadow Resistance gear.
The majority of your reputation with the Ashtongue Deathsworn will come from killing mobs inside of the Black Temple raid instance, but before you can enter the Black Temple you will be required to complete a lengthy attunement questline. The only quests offered by the Ashtongue Deathsworn are all tied to this attunement process or killing bosses inside of the Black Temple raid, so please reference our Black Temple attunement guide linked below on how to complete them. Your path will be slightly different depending on which Shattrath faction you chose to align with; these quests begin with Arcanist Thelis if you are a member of The Scryers or Anchorite Ceyla if you are a member of The Aldor.
You will gain roughly 7,700 reputation per raid clear of the Black Temple depending on what trash mobs you decide to kill. Feel free to visit our guide below for tips on how to deal with each encounter in the raid.
Okuno is the quartermaster for the Ashtongue Deathsworn and can be found in the main room of the Black Temple instance, specifically located in the main room of the Temple you will enter immediately after defeating Supremus.
|Friendly||Pattern: Boots of Shackled Souls||8|
|Friendly||Pattern: Bracers of Shackled Souls||8|
|Friendly||Pattern: Redeemed Soul Cinch||8|
|Friendly||Pattern: Redeemed Soul Legguards||8|
|Friendly||Pattern: Soulguard Bracers||8|
|Friendly||Pattern: Soulguard Girdle||8|
|Friendly||Plans: Shadesteel Bracers||8|
|Friendly||Plans: Shadesteel Girdle||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Greaves of Shackled Souls||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Night's End||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Redeemed Soul Moccasins||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Redeemed Soul Wristguards||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Soulguard Leggings||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Soulguard Slippers||8|
|Honored||Pattern: Waistguard of Shackled Souls||8|
|Honored||Plans: Shadesteel Greaves||8|
|Honored||Plans: Shadesteel Sabots||8|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Acumen||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Equilibrium||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Insight||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Lethality||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Shadows||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Swiftness||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Valor||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Vision||29|
|Exalted||Ashtongue Talisman of Zeal||29|
- 31 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank