Mistweaver Monk Healing Mythic+ Tips — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
In this guide, you will find tips and advice to tackle Mythic+ dungeons with your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
Mythic+ Guide for Mistweaver Monks
This page will be updated with Mistweaver specific tips over the course of the coming weeks, as we approach the release of Mythic+ in early September.
Talents for Mythic+
Generally, the following talents are ideal, however you should adjust your build to meet the requirements of your group and the dungeon. For example, if you find yourself needing an extra cooldown to meet a burst window, then it might be wise to use Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane instead of Summon Jade Serpent Statue; or swapping Focused Thunder to Upwelling can help when dealing with Bursting
- Level 15: Mist Wrap
- Level 30: Chi Torpedo or Tiger's Lust
- Level 45: Lifecycles
- Level 60: Ring of Peace
- Level 75: Diffuse Magic or Dampen Harm
- Level 90: Summon Jade Serpent Statue
- Level 100: Focused Thunder
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk