Mistweaver Monk Healing Mythic+ Tips — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find tips and advice to tackle Mythic+ dungeons with your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. Mythic+ Guide for Mistweaver Monks
This page will be updated with Mistweaver specific tips over the course of the coming weeks, as we approach the release of Mythic+ in early September.
2. Talents for Mythic+
Generally, the following talents are ideal, however you should adjust your build to meet the requirements of your group and the dungeon. For example, if you find yourself needing an extra cooldown to meet a burst window, then it might be wise to use Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane instead of Summon Jade Serpent Statue; or swapping Focused Thunder to Upwelling can help when dealing with Bursting
- Level 15: Mist Wrap
- Level 30: Chi Torpedo or Tiger's Lust
- Level 45: Lifecycles
- Level 60: Ring of Peace
- Level 75: Diffuse Magic or Dampen Harm
- Level 90: Summon Jade Serpent Statue
- Level 100: Focused Thunder
- 11 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes
- BfA PvP Season 2 Preview [Official]
- Tools of the Trade in Patch 8.1.5
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- Allied Races: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next?
- Titan Residuum Hotfix: January 16th
- The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5
- Need help with BoS
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Guardian Druid 8.1
- Feral Druid 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Survival Hunter PvP 8.1