Mistweaver Monk Healing Mythic+ Tips — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
In this guide, you will find tips and advice to tackle Mythic+ dungeons with your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Mythic+ Guide for Mistweaver Monks
This page will be updated with Mistweaver specific tips over the course of the coming weeks, as we approach the release of Mythic+ in early September.
2. Talents for Mythic+
Generally, the following talents are ideal, however you should adjust your build to meet the requirements of your group and the dungeon. For example, if you find yourself needing an extra cooldown to meet a burst window, then it might be wise to use Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane instead of Summon Jade Serpent Statue; or swapping Focused Thunder to Upwelling can help when dealing with Bursting
- Level 15: Mist Wrap
- Level 30: Chi Torpedo or Tiger's Lust
- Level 45: Lifecycles
- Level 60: Ring of Peace
- Level 75: Diffuse Magic or Dampen Harm
- Level 90: Summon Jade Serpent Statue
- Level 100: Focused Thunder
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Azshara's Eternal Palace Boss Video Preview
- Patch 8.2: Ankoan and Unshackled Waveray Mounts
- How to Get and Return to Mechagon & Nazjatar in Patch 8.2
- Upcoming Vision of Perfection Changes on 8.2 PTR for Brewmaster Monks & Guardian Druids
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: May 24th
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug List" Update: May 24th
- Warsong Gulch & Honor System Testing on Classic Beta
- Blizzard's Looking for Essences Feedback
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Beast Mastery Hunter Pure Single Target Rotation
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....
- Stat caps?
- Havoc Demon Hunter PvP 8.1.5
- Frost Death Knight 8.1.5
- Destruction Warlock 8.1.5
- Best Classic WoW Rotation and Class Guides for 1.12?