Onyxia's Lair Raid Guides
Onyxia's Lair is a 1-boss raid found in Dustwallow Marsh. The only boss, Onyxia, is the source of the Tier 2 headpiece for all classes. This raid is one of the two Phase 1 raids, the other being Molten Core.
Onyxia's Lair is home to a dragon of the Black Dragonflight, Onyxia. She is the younger sister of Nefarian and, with his help, sought to finish the work of their missing father Deathwing by manipulating the mortal races of Azeroth.
Onyxia's Lair is located in Dustwallow Marsh, but you can only enter if you have completed the attunement for the raid.
You can find an Alliance and Horde guide for the attunement below.
Trash in Onyxia's Lair
Onyxia's Lair has barely any trash, all of which is extremely easy to kill. There are only a few Onyxian Warders on the path towards Onyxia.
The only notable ability here is the AoE Fire spell that they cast, which can cause trouble for melee DPS players. Either heal through this or wait for it to be cast before engaging as a melee player.
Bosses in Onyxia's Lair
There is only 1 boss in Onyxia's Lair, Onyxia, and you can find a full guide for her below, including a list of her drops.
Class Quests in Onyxia's Lair
Killing Onyxia is required for a number of class quests, including the Rhok'delar Hunter quest and the forging Quel'Serrar quest for Warriors and Paladins. You can find full guides for both of them below.
- 15 Nov. 2019: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Scourge Invasion Enabled on Phase 6 PTR
- Naxxramas Raid Testing Starts Thursday
- PvP Pools Hotfix Delayed Indefinitely
- The Insanity Continues: Imp Name Speedruns
- Fastest Solo Dire Maul Tribute Run: 5 Minutes 13 Seconds
- Sub-30 Minute Ahn'Qiraj Record Speed Clear