Princess Huhuran Guide: Strategy, Abilities, Loot
Make sure to clear the area where she roams of trash before pulling, and be prepared with nature resistance gear, at least on the melee players of your group!
Notable loot includes Ring of the Martyr and the boot and shoulder Tier 2.5 tokens.
Princess Huhuran Summary by Role
- You will need at least 3 tanks, who should take turns tanking, in order to reduce the amount of Acid Spit damage taken.
- A large amount of Nature Resistance is recommended, but much of the damage taken will come from physical hits, so try to avoid using gear that has Nature Resistance and nothing else.
- Do not dispel sleeping people (Wyvern Sting) unless it is called for, as it will cause the dispelled player to take a massive burst of Nature damage.
- Try to save at least 50% of your Mana for the final 30% health, when damage dealt by Huhuran ramps up massively with her berserker rage.
- Spread around to avoid having multiple healers silenced by Noxious Poison.
- Save your DPS cooldowns and consumables for the final 30% and go all out once she enrages.
- Use as much Nature Resistance gear as you can if you are assigned as one of the 15 closest players.
- Hunters should be watching for Frenzy, and use Tranquilizing Shot to remove it instantly.
Strategy for Princess Huhuran
Tank her where she starts. Have your raid group spread around her to avoid multiple players being hit with Noxious Poison, but make sure each group stays in range of their Hunter's Nature Resistance auras and totems.
The closest 15 players to Huhuran should have high Nature Resistance gear equipped, while the rest of the raid uses their regular throughput gear. This will allow high healing and DPS while mitigating her berserk damage.
The current tank needs to stop generating threat (or get BoP / use Lesser Invulnerability Potion) once he has 5+ stacks of Acid Spit, in order to allow for a tank swap (Huhuran is Taunt immune) and avoid getting killed by the stacking debuff. This will cause aggro generation to be worse than usual in this encounter, so chill on DPS until 30%!.
Once the boss hits 30%, all DPS should be low enough on the aggro table that they can go all out and melt the boss before the Nature Resistance players die. At this point, using Greater Nature Protection Potion will help immensely, as it will fully absorb at least one Poison Volley and allow healers to catch up.
If you are an Alliance raid, have your Dwarf players go near the boss at 30% and pop Stoneform, which will make them immune to the Poison damage for 8 seconds and grant you even more time to take the boss down.
Princess Huhuran Loot
|Ring of the Martyr||Ring|
|Gloves of the Messiah||Gloves|
|Hive Defiler Wristguards||Wrist|
|Cloak of the Golden Hive||Back|
|Qiraji Bindings of Dominance||Token|
|Qiraji Bindings of Command||Token|
|Imperial Qiraji Armaments||Token|
|Imperial Qiraji Regalia||Token|
- 30 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Infinite A'dal Vs. Terokk Fist Fight - Brilliant Bug Use
- Bans Going Out for Ogri'la Quest Exploit, Up to 6 Months + Hilarious Hotfix Consequences
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- BCC Phase 2: Overlords of Outland Launch Delayed
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time