Tier 1 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information regarding Tier 1 Sets in WoW Classic.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Where to Obtain Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor found in Molten Core, so in order to get the set, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Belt and Bracers are BoE and can be traded and sold on the Auction House. The rest of the armor is BoP and dropped by various bosses found in the raid.
List of All Tier 1 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
Druid Tier 1 Set: Cenarion Raiment Hunter Tier 1 Set: Giantstalker Armor Mage Tier 1 Set: Arcanist Regalia
Paladin Tier 1 Set: Lawbringer Armor Priest Tier 1 Set: Vestments of Prophecy Rogue Tier 1 Set: Nightslayer Armor
Shaman Tier 1 Set: Earthfury Raiment Warlock Tier 1 Set: Felheart Raiment Warrior Tier 1 Set: Battlegear of Might
- 09 Feb. 2020: Minor fixes.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
In The Same Category
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open