Tier 1 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information regarding Tier 1 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor found in Molten Core, so in order to get the set, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Belt and Bracers are BoE and can be traded and sold on the Auction House. The rest of the armor is BoP and Dropped by various bosses found in the raid.
List of Tier 1 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Detailed Honor System Clarifications and Stats Issues Addressed
- Are Paid Character Transfers Coming Soon?
- Honor Calculation Bug Clarifications: December 1st
- Blizzard Black Friday Sales 2019
- Diablo 2 Upscaled Intro Cutscene + Creation of Sanctuary Animated Fan Cinematic
- WoW Classic Honor Calculation Bug
- Quests Completed for Classic
- Weapon swing Timers
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- Pet Talent redo
- Classic honor system
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- Classic: Lock Spell Damage question
- New Expansion