Tier 1 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information regarding Tier 1 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor found in Molten Core, so in order to get the set, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Belt and Bracers are BoE and can be traded and sold on the Auction House. The rest of the armor is BoP and dropped by various bosses found in the raid.
List of All Tier 1 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 09 Feb. 2020: Minor fixes.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES