Tier 1 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information regarding Tier 1 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor found in Molten Core, so in order to get the set, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Belt and Bracers are BoE and can be traded and sold on the Auction House. The rest of the armor is BoP and dropped by various bosses found in the raid.
List of All Tier 1 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 09 Feb. 2020: Minor fixes.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes
- Classic Era and Hardcore Patch 1.15.0 Known Issues List
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- Classic Era Patch 1.15.0 PTR Notes
- Classic Account Suspensions for October 2023
- Icy Veins WoW Classic Interview: Discoveries and Runes, LFR, ICC Nerfs and Much More