Tier 1 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information regarding Tier 1 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor found in Molten Core, so in order to get the set, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Belt and Bracers are BoE and can be traded and sold on the Auction House. The rest of the armor is BoP and dropped by various bosses found in the raid.
List of All Tier 1 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 09 Feb. 2020: Minor fixes.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Terror of Soul of Iron: Messages After Teremus Takes Down Many Players in Stormwind
- The First (Two) Hardcore/Soul of Iron Season of Mastery Level 60ies
- Ahn'Qiraj Event Ambushes Player, Then Runs Away
- Burning Crusade Classic: GCDtv Winter Brawl Registrations Now Open
- The First WoW Classic Season of Mastery Level 60 Has Arrived
- The Road to Ragnaros: The Ultimate Hardcore Season of Mastery Challenge
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?