Tier 1 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information regarding Tier 1 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor found in Molten Core, so in order to get the set, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Belt and Bracers are BoE and can be traded and sold on the Auction House. The rest of the armor is BoP and dropped by various bosses found in the raid.
List of All Tier 1 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 09 Feb. 2020: Minor fixes.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Naxxramas Attunement Now Available in WoW Classic
- 500 Mobs in Two Pulls in Maraudon
- World First Molten Core Cleared by 40 Mages
- C'Thun Is Back to Destroying Everyone Anywhere in Ahn'Qiraj
- 1K HP Level 1 Fully World Buffed Warrior PvPs Vs. Multiple level 10+ At Once
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Full Druid Raid Clears 10/10 Zul'Gurub