Retribution Paladin DPS Molten Core Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Retribution Paladin DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Retribution Paladin DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Retribution Paladin Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
Paladin's Tier 1, Lawbringer Armor is designed to be a set meant for Holy Paladins, making it not great for Retribution Paladins. Instead, most of your BiS setup in this phase will come from off pieces from Molten Core, or even just dungeon gear in some slots. Sadly, competition for lots of these pieces will be quite high, since Warriors will want them as well, so be prepared to spend some time obtaining them.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
|Shoulders||Truestrike Shoulders||Pyroguard Emberseer in Upper Blackrock Spire|
|Wrists||Wristguards of Stability||Several bosses in Molten Core|
|Feet||Bloodmail Boots||Various bosses in Scholomance|
|Libram||Libram of Fervor||BoE world drop, bought off the Auction House|
You can find more Paladin BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Librams.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update