Tier 2 Paladin Set: Judgement Armor
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 2 Paladin set: Judgment Armor, which drops in Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, and Molten Core. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Judgement Armor's Appearance
Judgement Armor's Set Pieces
Judgement Armor contains 8 pieces of armor that drop in Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, and Onyxia's Lair.
The following 6 pieces of armor drop in Blackwing Lair:
- Judgement Bindings — Dropped by Razorgore the Untamed;
- Judgement Belt — Dropped by Vaelastrasz the Corrupt;
- Judgement Sabatons — Dropped by Broodlord Lashlayer;
- Judgement Gauntlets — Dropped by Firemaw, Ebonroc, and Flamegor;
- Judgement Spaulders — Dropped by Chromaggus;
- Judgement Breastplate — Dropped by Nefarian.
The following armor piece drops in Molten Core:
- Judgement Legplates — Dropped by Ragnaros.
The following armor piece drops in Onyxia's Lair:
- Judgement Crown — Dropped by Onyxia.
Please refer to our respective raid guides for more information about the instances and how to defeat the bosses.
Judgement Armor's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Judgement Armor set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Increased Aura Radii (3-Piece Bonus) — Increase the radius of a Paladin's auras by 10.
- Increase Spell Dam 47 (5-Piece Bonus) — Increase the damage and healing dne by magical spells and effects by up to 47.
- Judgement (8-Piece Bonus) — Inflicts 60 to 67 additional Holy damage on the target of a Paladin's Judgement.
Please refer to our gear guides for Paladins to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
In The Same Category
- Blizzard Discusses WoW Token in Classic
- WoW Token Added to Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Is Back!
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look