Tier 1 Mage Set: Arcanist Regalia
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Mage set: Arcanist Regalia, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Arcanist Regalia's Appearance
Arcanist Regalia's Set Pieces
Arcanist Regalia contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Arcanist Crown — Dropped by Garr
- Arcanist Mantle — Dropped by Baron Geddon
- Arcanist Robes — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator
- Arcanist Bindings (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Arcanist Gloves — Dropped by Shazzrah
- Arcanist Belt (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Arcanist Leggings — Dropped by Magmadar
- Arcanist Boots — Dropped by Lucifron
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Arcanist Regalia's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Arcanist Regalia set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Increase Spell Dam 18 (3-Piece Bonus) — Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 18.
- Increased Spell Penetration 38 (5-Piece Bonus) — Decreases the magical resistances of your spell targets by 10.
- Subtlety (8-Piece Bonus) — Decreases the threat generated by your spells by 15%.
Please refer to our gear guide for Mages to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES