Tier 1 Mage Set: Arcanist Regalia
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Mage set: Arcanist Regalia, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Arcanist Regalia's Appearance
Arcanist Regalia's Set Pieces
Arcanist Regalia contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Arcanist Crown — Dropped by Garr
- Arcanist Mantle — Dropped by Baron Geddon
- Arcanist Robes — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator
- Arcanist Bindings (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Arcanist Gloves — Dropped by Shazzrah
- Arcanist Belt (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Arcanist Leggings — Dropped by Magmadar
- Arcanist Boots — Dropped by Lucifron
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Arcanist Regalia's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Arcanist Regalia set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Increase Spell Dam 18 (3-Piece Bonus) — Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 18.
- Increased Spell Penetration 38 (5-Piece Bonus) — Decreases the magical resistances of your spell targets by 10.
- Subtlety (8-Piece Bonus) — Decreases the threat generated by your spells by 15%.
Please refer to our gear guide for Mages to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- The Scarab War: Videos from the Biggest World Event Ever in WoW
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Rockbiter and Windfury Weapon at the Same Time (or Flametongue or Frostbrand)
- Starting Zone Heroes: Gorak's Guide to Classic
- WoW Classic Phase 5 Hotfixes: August 7th
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- WoW Classic Hotfixes: August 5th
- EU Guilds Down C'thun in Under an Hour, 1.5 for Full Clear, Progress EU No.1
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap
- Looking for real help
- Smite Priest DPS Guide
- A casual, social and troll free community for players of all levels!
- [Scholomance SOLO] Warlock, World First ?
- What happened to the UI community?
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft