Tier 1 Warrior Set: Battlegear of Might
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Warrior set: Battlegear of Might, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Battlegear of Might's Appearance
Battlegear of Might's Set Pieces
Battlegear of Might contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Helm of Might — Dropped by Garr
- Pauldrons of Might — Dropped by Sulfuron Harbinger
- Breastplate of Might — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator
- Bracers of Might (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Gauntlets of Might — Dropped by Lucifron
- Belt of Might (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Legplates of Might — Dropped by Magmadar
- Sabatons of Might — Dropped by Gehennas
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Battlegear of Might's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Battlegear of Might set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Block Value 30 (3-Piece Bonus) — Increases the block value of your shield by 30.
- Battlegear of Might (5-Piece Bonus) — Gives you a 20% chance to generate an additional Rage point whenever damage is dealt to you.
- Enhanced Sunder Armor (8-Piece Bonus) — Increases the threat generated by Sunder Armor by 15%.
Please refer to our gear guides for Warriors to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES