Tier 1 Druid Set: Cenarion Raiment
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Druid set: Cenarion Raiment, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Cenarion Raiment's Appearance
Cenarion Raiment's Set Pieces
Cenarion Raiment contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Cenarion Helm — Dropped by Garr
- Cenarion Spaulders — Dropped by Baron Geddon.
- Cenarion Vestments — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator.
- Cenarion Bracers (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash.
- Cenarion Gloves — Dropped by Shazzrah.
- Cenarion Belt (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash.
- Cenarion Leggings — Dropped by Magmadar.
- Cenarion Boots — Dropped by Lucifron.
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Cenarion Raiment's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Cenarion Raiment set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Improved Thorns Damage (3-Piece Bonus) — Damage dealt by Thorns increased by 4 and duration increased by 50%.
- Increased Critical Spell (5-Piece Bonus) — Improves your chance to get a critical chance with spells by 2%.
- Decreased Tranquility and Hurricane Cooldown (8-Piece Bonus) — Reduces the cooldown of your Tranquility and Hurricane spells by 50%.
Please refer to our gear guides for Druids to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Naxxramas World Record Speed Run and 24 Second Sapphiron Kill
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- WoW Token Added to Burning Crusade Classic Beta for China Only
- New Burning Crusade Beta Build: Premade Characters, Gear Vendors Removed & Item Changes
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES