Bear Sorceress Build for Diablo 2 Resurrected
The Bear Sorceress Enchantress is one of the most unique builds in the entire game. By taking advantage of the Beast Runeword the Sorceress is able to turn into a Bear while Enchanting herself for large amounts of Fire Damage and using Dream Runewords to gain Lightning Damage further increased by her Lightning Mastery. Overall it is a very expensive build but when fully built out is a ton of fun and can kill even the strongest of bosses in Uber Tristram.
The Bear Sorceress Enchantress is one of the most Unique builds in the entire game. By taking advantage of the Beast Runeword the Sorceress is able to turn into a Bear while Enchanting herself for large amounts of Fire Damage and using Dream Runewords to gain Lightning Damage further increased by her Lightning Mastery. Overall it is a very expensive build but when fully built out is a ton of fun and can kill even the strongest of bosses in Uber Tristram.
Bear Sorceress Skill Build
The following section shows the default skill built for the Bear Sorceress. For a detailed breakdown of all core and optional skills as well as the recommended order for allocating skill points, refer to the Skills page of this guide.
- 1 point to all prerequisites
- 20 points to Enchant — main damage boost Skill, required
- 20 points to Warmth — synergy for Enchant, required
- 20 points to Fire Mastery — added damage for Enchant, required
- 20 points to Lightning Mastery — added Lightning damage, required
- 1 points to Teleport — invest immediately at level 18, required
- 1 points to Static Field — invested at level 6, let the resistances of your plus skills increase its range, required
- 1 points to Frozen Armor — useful for defensive purposes, required
Note that since Beast is only available from Level 63 onward, playing as a Bear Sorceress from the start of the game is not possible. For a smoother leveling experience, we recommend using a generic Sorceress build. Upon reaching Level 63 or higher you can Respec into this build. For more information, refer to the Early Leveling section of this guide.
Bear Sorceress Stat Points and Attributes
|Enough for Gear||Enough for Gear||Everything Else||None|
You can read more details about the Stats and Attribute requirements for this build on our Skills page.
Bear Sorceress Gear
The following section shows some of the most important items for the Bear Sorceress. For a detailed per-slot breakdown of all Bear Sorceress Items and alternative builds, refer to the Gear page of this guide.
- Weapon: Orb with +5-6 Enchant skill bonus and socketed Rainbow Facet to pre-buff
- Weapon Swap: Call to Arms and Spirit
- Shield: 35% Faster Cast Rate Spirit Monarch Shield
- Body Armor: Ormus' Robes with Enchant skill bonus and socketed Rainbow Facets
- Helm: Circlet with +3 to Fire Skills and socketed with Rainbow Facets
- Gloves: Magefist
- Boots: N/A
- Belt: Arachnid Mesh
- Ring 1: The Stone of Jordan or Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
- Ring 2: The Stone of Jordan or Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
- Amulet: Amulet with +3 to Fire Skills
- Charm 1: Sorceress Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: 9x Fire Skiller Grand Charms
- Charm 4: N/A
MrLlamaSC's Bear Sorceress Video Guide
We also have a video guide that goes over the build, if you prefer that instead of or in addition to our written guide.
Bear Sorceress Breakpoints
In Diablo 2, stats that affect action speed (known as frames) for attacking, casting, blocking, and recovering from a hit can almost never be taken literally. For example, gaining 10% Increased Attack Speed from an item will not necessarily translate into 10% faster attacks. To achieve faster actions, certain breakpoints must be reached, which vary for every class. The tables below list how much of a given stat is required to actually improve the action speed of the class for the stated action.
Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints
|Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||15||14||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||5|
|Faster Hit Recovery required to reach frame||0%||5%||9%||14%||20%||30%||42%||60%||86%||142%||280%|
Faster Cast Rate Breakpoints
|Faster Cast Rate Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7|
|Faster Cast Rate required to reach frame||0%||9%||20%||37%||63%||105%||200%|
Faster Block Rate Breakpoints
|Faster Block Rate Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||9||8||7||6||5||4||3|
|Faster Block Rate required to reach frame||0%||7%||15%||27%||48%||86%||200%|
Bear Sorceress Mercenary
- Weapon: Ethereal Infinity
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude
- Helm: Ethereal Andariel's Visage socketed with a Ral Rune
Bear Sorceress Early Leveling
- 5 points to Charged Bolt
- 1 point to Static Field at level 6
- 6 points to Charged Bolt at levels 6-11
- All points to Nova from levels 12-16
- 1 point to Telekinesis at level 17
- 1 point to Teleport at level 18
- All remaining points to Nova
- 1 point to Lightning Mastery at level 30
For more comprehensive leveling advice, please refer to our Sorceress Fastest Leveling Build.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Patch 2.3 Highlights
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- World Fastest Diablo 2 and World First Diablo 2: Resurrected Holy Grail
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Patch 2.2.7 Build 66878: November 5th