Enchantress Sorceress Build for Diablo 2 Resurrected
The Enchantress can be used in a variety of ways, including enchanting your party members for overall party damage boosts, enchanting a Mercenary so he can bring Fire damage while your character does Cold or Lightning damage, or enchanting herself to become a Zealot utilizing the Passion Runeword. It is not an extremely common build, but it can be very strong and a fun twist to the Sorceress when specced appropriately.
The Enchantress can be built and used in a variety of ways. From helping low level characters gain massive Fire damage to progress through the game to enchanting herself and Zealing through the Chaos Sanctuary, there is a large variety of builds stemming from this one Skill. Check out your next team's composition when playing with some friends and maybe you will find a spot for Enchant to shine.
You can check the viability of this build in PvM by consulting our PvM Tier List.
Enchantress Sorceress Skill Build
The following section shows the core skills for the Enchantress. For a detailed breakdown of all core and optional skills as well as the recommended order for allocating skill points, refer to the Skills page of this guide.
- 1 point to all prerequisites
- 20 points to Enchant — main damage boost Skill, required
- 20 points to Warmth — synergy for Enchant, required
- 20 points to Fire Mastery — added damage for Enchant, required
- 1 point to Teleport — invest immediately at level 18, required
- 1 point to Static Field — invested at level 6, let the rest of your plus skills increase its range, required
- 1 point to Frozen Armor — useful for defensive purposes, required
Note that since Enchant is only available from level 18 onward, playing as an Avenger from the start of the game is not possible. For a smoother leveling experience, we recommend using a generic Sorceress build. Upon reaching level 18, you can respec into using Enchant or can wait until finding solid gear. For more information, refer to the Early Leveling section of this guide.
Enchantress Sorceress Stat Points and Attributes
|Enough for Gear||Enough for Gear||Everything Else||None|
You can read more details about the Stats and Attribute requirements for this build on our Skills page.
Enchantress Sorceress Gear
The following section shows some of the most important items for the Enchantress. For a detailed per-slot breakdown of all Enchantress items and alternative builds, refer to the Gear page of this guide.
- Weapon: Orb with +5-6 Enchant skill bonus and socketed Rainbow Facet to pre-buff, Passion for Zeal
- Weapon Swap: Call to Arms and Spirit
- Shield: 35% Faster Cast Rate Spirit Monarch Shield, Phoenix
- Body Armor: Ormus' Robes with Enchant skill bonus and socketed Rainbow Facets
- Helm: Circlet with +3 to Fire Skills and socketed with Rainbow Facets
- Gloves: Magefist, Laying of Hands
- Boots: Ethereal Sandstorm Treks
- Belt: Arachnid Mesh
- Ring 1: Raven Frost
- Ring 2: The Stone of Jordan or Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
- Amulet: Amulet with +3 to Fire Skills for Pre-buff, Mara's Kaleidoscope
- Charm 1: Sorceress Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: 9x Skiller Grand Charms w/ Life or Faster Hit Recovery to reach the 86% or 142% Faster Hit Recovery breakpoint
- Charm 4: 10 Small Charms with Life, Resistances, Mana, or Faster Hit Recovery depending on needs
MrLlamaSC's Enchantress Sorceress Video Guide
We also have a video guide that goes over the build, if you prefer that instead of or in addition to our written guide.
Enchantress Sorceress Breakpoints
In Diablo 2, stats that affect action speed (known as frames) for attacking, casting, blocking, and recovering from a hit can almost never be taken literally. For example, gaining 10% Increased Attack Speed from an item will not necessarily translate into 10% faster attacks. To achieve faster actions, certain breakpoints must be reached, which vary for every class. The tables below list how much of a given stat is required to actually improve the action speed of the class for the stated action.
Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints
|Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||15||14||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||5|
|Faster Hit Recovery required to reach frame||0%||5%||9%||14%||20%||30%||42%||60%||86%||142%||280%|
Faster Cast Rate Breakpoints
|Faster Cast Rate Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7|
|Faster Cast Rate required to reach frame||0%||9%||20%||37%||63%||105%||200%|
Faster Block Rate Breakpoints
|Faster Block Rate Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||9||8||7||6||5||4||3|
|Faster Block Rate required to reach frame||0%||7%||15%||27%||48%||86%||200%|
Enchantress Sorceress Mercenary
- Weapon: The Reaper's Toll
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude
- Helm: Ethereal Andariel's Visage socketed with a Ral Rune
Enchantress Sorceress Early Leveling
Here is an easier leveling progression to get to level 18 or further before you will respec.
- 5 points to Charged Bolt
- 1 point to Static Field at level 6
- 6 points to Charged Bolt at levels 6-11
- All points to Nova from levels 12-16
- 1 point to Telekinesis at level 17
- 1 point to Teleport at level 18
- All remaining points to Nova
- Respec when ready to become an Enchantress
For more comprehensive leveling advice, please refer to our Sorceress Fastest Leveling Build.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2022 Financial Results
- Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.5.2 Release Notes