Elemental Spearzon (Amazon) Build Skills for Diablo 2 Resurrected
This page shows the recommended skill point progression and priority for the Elemental Spearzon, as well as the typical Elemental Spearzon playstyle. Note that the skill point list refers to the total number of skill points, not the character level, to best account for the 12 bonus skill points granted by quests.
Elemental Spearzon Skill Build
This section goes over your ideal skill build. You can see it pictured immediately below in our skill calculator, and then we also provide you with a listed progression.
- 1 point to all prerequisites
- 20 points to Charged Strike — main single-target damage skill, invest points early; max out after Lightning Fury
- 20 points to Lightning Strike — max out after Charged Strike
- 20 points to Lightning Bolt — max out after Charged Strike
- 20 points to Power Strike — max out after Lightning Bolt
- 20 points to Critical Strike — max out last for double damage hits!
- 1 point into Dodge, Avoid, Evade — Great 1 point wonders for the Amazon
- 1 point into Impale — If wanting a Physical Damage Skill that always hits.
- 1+ points to Valkyrie — if you want a tanky minion to protect you, the first few points improve Valkyrie significantly. Aim for a total skill of at least 17 (or more) to maximise the gear of the Valkyrie and provide her with potential elemental damage Immunities.
Elemental Spearzon Build Discussion
Spearzons are definitely Mana intensive. Until you get to your endgame gear or until you get enough Damage and Mana Leech, your Mana sustain will be very low and you will be going through Mana Potions rapidly. Meditation and/or high Physical damage with enough Mana Leech will help your Mana sustain tremendously. Since Spearzons are dependent upon Increased Attack Speed, Cannot Be Frozen is a must-have attribute to further help with Mana sustain through Leech.
The defensiveness of the typical Spearzon is lacking because most of the optimal offensive gear choices leave her without a a solid way of getting resistances. Chains of Honor definitely helps with this for the Elemental Spearzon but she still may be slightly needing more help. She also does not gain a lot of Life per point of Vitality leaving her a bit weaker than other Heroes. To help this, stacking up Charms with Life and Resistances can be very beneficial.
Elemental Spearzon Stats Discussion
The following section discusses how many attribute points should be allocated to each of the primary stats.
How much Strength Does an Elemental Spearzon Need?
Enough for gear. For a Spearzon using a Matriarchal Spear, this will be 114 Strength as that is usually the highest Strength requirement for commonly used gear. If choosing to use another Weapon with lower Strength requirements, then just adjust your Strength to that value. This number always changes based on the gear you are using, though, so make sure to always double check the requirements for each piece of gear you have as well as how much Strength each piece will provide once equipped.
How much Dexterity Does an Elemental Spearzon Need?
Enough for gear, which should be around 142 if using a Matriarchal Spear. Dexterity is not worth investing into over Vitality; its return for Attack Rating and Defense are insignificant at best, plus Attack Rating is not needed for this Character as Charged Strike always hits.
How much Vitality Does an Elemental Spearzon Need?
Everything else into Vitality; 250+ points. Every excess attribute point should be allocated to Vitality, as long as you can meet the Strength and Dexterity requirements of your items by the time you wish to equip them. Not only does this increase your Life total, but this also increases the chance for Healing Potions to crit, doubling their healing output. Further, additional Life reduces the chance that you will be put into hit recovery.
How much Energy Does an Elemental Spearzon Need?
Nothing. Allocating attribute points to Energy in a final build is universally considered sub-par for almost every character due to the widespread availability of Mana Potions. While leveling, if you find yourself struggling with Mana you can allocate a few points to Energy that you can then remove with a respec later on.
- 28 Apr. 2022: Page added.
- The Ignored Butcher Has His Revenge
- Ultimate Checklist for Playing Diablo 4 Hardcore
- World Boss “1-Shot” in Diablo 4
- The First Seasonal Uber Unique Ring of Starless Skies?
- Diablo 4 Vs.Diablo 3 Leveling Speeds: Season 29 Max Paragon in 10 Hours
- Diablo 4 Season 2 May Require 2 Deep Dive Streams
- The Ultimate “Get Over Here” Butcher Pull
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.4 Hotfixes: September 14th