Enchantress Sorceress Build Skills for Diablo 2 Resurrected
This page shows the recommended skill point progression and priority for the Enchantress. Note that the following list refers to the total number of skill points, not the character level, to best account for the 12 bonus skill points granted by quests.
Enchantress Skill Build
- 20 points to Enchant — main damage boost skill, required
- 20 points to Warmth — Synergy for Enchant, required
- 20 points to Fire Mastery — Added damage for Enchant, required
- 1 points to Teleport — invest immediately at level 18, required
- 1 points to Static Field — invested at level 6, let the rest of your plus skills increase its range, required
- 1 points to Frozen Armor — useful for defensive purposes, required
- 20 points to Frozen Orb — Secondary Damage, optional
- 20 points to Cold Mastery — Added Damage for Frozen Orb, optional
- 1+ points to Ice Bolt — Synergy to Frozen Orb, optional
Select Enchantress Skill Discussion
The Enchantress is mostly a support build. With the right gear choices (expensive ones), you can use Enchant to boost your own melee Damage and become a melee Sorceress, but a melee Sorceress is an extremely off-meta build and is not very viable (as Fire Damage is pretty weak in Hell difficulty, and this is her only damage source). However, enchanting your melee damage dealers is a great way to really boost up their kill speed. Every Skill Shrine should go to you. Every time you find a Skill Shrine, enchant yourself and/or your party again with the upgraded damage.
As a pure Enchantress, you will be putting every skill point and every gear option towards maximizing Enchant. You can reach up to 55 skill points (57 with Skill Shrine) in Enchant with every gear option going purely toward Enchant. However, you would be pretty ineffective for anything else and not very useful outside of casting Enchant every few minutes. If you want to be interactive, take the more interactive approach and build as a Fire Sorceress but max Enchant and its synergies first, then your main damage dealing spell afterward. You will still be a support-class character and not very capable of killing any monsters on your own. You will be at around 52 skill points in Enchant with the interactive approach. With the interactive approach, you should have a Sorceress Orb dedicated to pre-buffing, which has +3 Fire Skills, +3 Enchant on it. +3 Fire Mastery is also extremely helpful to have on this Sorceress Orb.
As a melee Enchantress, it should be noted that % Fire Damage gained by Fire Mastery will apply twice. Once on cast, and once again when you apply your Fire Damage on swing. This only applies for the Sorceress herself. Built with very expensive gear options, a melee Sorceress can do a LOT of Fire Damage. You can get pretty far on your own, but it will be very slow without extremely expensive gear. This is definitely one of the most challenging "viable" builds in the game, and it is not recommended to play unless you know what you are doing.
Enchantress Stats Discussion
The following section discusses how many attribute points should be allocated to each of the primary stats.
How much Strength Does an Enchantress Need?
Enough for gear — for a Character using a Spirit Monarch Shield this will be 156 Strength as that is usually the highest Strength requirement for commonly used gear. If choosing to use another shield with lower Strength requirements, then adjust to that value. This number constantly changes based on the equipment you are using, so make sure to double-check the Strength requirements of each piece of gear you have and how much Strength each piece will provide once equipped.
How much Dexterity Does a Enchantress Need?
Enough for gear. Dexterity is great for increasing Block Chance but if you are not planning to invest points to max that out, it is often not worth adding any additional points.
How much Vitality Does a Enchantress Need?
Everything else into Vitality — 250+ Vitality. Every excess attribute point should be allocated to Vitality, as long as you can meet the Strength requirements of your items by the time you wish to equip them. Not only does this increase your Life total, but it also increases the chance for Health Potions to double the healing provided. On top of that, the more Life you have, the less chance you have to be put into Hit Recovery, helping your character out even more!
How much Energy Does a Enchantress Need?
Nothing — allocating stat points to Energy in a final build is universally considered sub-par for almost every character due to the widespread availability of Mana Potions. While leveling, if you find your character struggling with Mana, you can allocate a few points to Energy that you can then remove with a respec later in the game.
- 28 Apr. 2022: Updated for Patch 2.4.
- 21 Sep. 2021: Page added.
- World First Level 99 in Diablo 2: Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Diablo 2: Resurrected New Ladder Builds and Tier List
- Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 220.127.116.11 Bug Fixes: April 25th
- Diablo 2 Patch 2.4 (Final Notes)
- Diablo 4 Quarterly Update: March 2022