Multiple Shot/Guided Arrow Amazon (Physical Bowazon) Build for Diablo 2 Resurrected
The Physical Bowazon is a highly gear-dependent character that uses Multiple Shot and Strafe to mow down large groups of enemies. Althhough the build struggles until enough damage and Attack Rating are achieved, it becomes very strong against a variety of monsters and is relatively safe if exploiting its long range and Valkyrie to help tank. Especially great in group settings to attack from afar.
Once properly built, Physical Bowazons are well-known for their ability to slay large groups of monsters from several screens away with ease with Multiple Shot. Be weary of the general inaccessibility of the character, however; being highly gear-dependant, the Physical Bowazon not only relies on damage from gear and Charms, but also requires enough Attack Rating to ensure her shots are not constantly missing. Most Bowazons would prefer using Exploding Arrow or Freezing Arrow, which are less gear-dependent, while leveling and collecting better gear.
You can check the viability of this build in PvM by consulting our PvM Tier List.
Physical Bowazon Skill Build
The following section shows the core skills for the Physical Bowazon. For a detailed breakdown of all core and optional skills as well as the recommended order for allocating skill points, refer to the Skills page of this guide.
Physical Bowazon Stat Points and Attributes
|Enough for gear; about 100||Enough for gear or more for added damage; about 150-300||Everything else||None|
You can read more details about the Stats and Attribute requirements for this build on our Skills page.
Physical Bowazon Gear
The following section shows some of the most important Items for the Physical Bowazon. For a detailed per-slot breakdown of all Physical Bowazon Items and alternative builds, refer to the Gear page of this guide.
- Weapon: Faith Grand Matron Bow or Windforce
- Weapon Swap: Call to Arms and Lidless Wall (or Spirit if you reach the required Strength through Charms)
- Body Armor: Fortitude
- Helm: Guillaume's Face or Giant Skull
- Gloves: Laying of Hands
- Boots: War Traveler, Gore Riders, or Rare boots with high Resistances
- Belt: Razortail
- Ring 1: Raven Frost
- Ring 2: Rare ring with % Life and Mana Stolen per Hit or Raven Frost
- Amulet: Highlord's Wrath
- Charm 1: Amazon Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: Grand Charms with Maximum Damage and Attack Rating
- Charm 4: Small Charms with Maximum Damage, Attack Rating, and Life (such Charms are commonly known as 3/20/20s)
- Charm 5: Any Charm with Resistances
MrLlamaSC's Physical Bowazon Video Guide
We also have a video guide that goes over the build, if you prefer that instead of or in addition to our written guide.
Physical Bowazon Breakpoints
In Diablo 2, stats that affect action speed (known as frames) for attacking, casting, blocking, and recovering from a hit can almost never be taken literally. For example, gaining 10% Increased Attack Speed from an item will not necessarily translate into 10% faster attacks. To achieve faster actions, certain breakpoints must be reached, which vary for every class. The tables below list how much of a given stat is required to actually improve the action speed of the class for the stated action.
Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints
|Hit Recovery Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||5||4|
|Faster Hit Recovery required to reach frame||0%||5%||10%||16%||24%||37%||54%||86%||152%||360%|
Physical Bowazon Mercenary
If you are using Windforce as your weapon, using an Act 1 Cold Mercenary with Faith can significantly improve your damage. If you are using Faith yourself or do not have Faith, using an Act 2 Mercenary ( Blessed Aim, Might, or Holy Freeze) is preferable.
- Weapon: Faith Diamond Bow or Great Bow
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude or Treachery
- Helm: Ethereal Andariel's Visage socketed with a Ral Rune
Physical Bowazon Early Leveling
The following section features a generic Bow Amazon skill point progression meant to make leveling towards becoming a Physical Bowazon smoother.
- 10 points to Fire Arrow
- 1 point to Magic Arrow at level 10
- 1 point to Multiple Shot at level 11
- All Remaining points to Exploding Arrow until ready to respec to your full Physical Bow build
For more comprehensive leveling advice, please refer to our Amazon Fastest Leveling Build.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Upcoming Dev Campfire Chat: November 30th
- Player Gathers All Uber Uniques and Asks “Did I Beat the Game?”
- Diablo 4 Steam Discount and Free Trial
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 20th
- Diablo 4 Mother’s Blessing XP and Gold Buff Bugged, to Be Increased and Live This Week
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 17th
- Mother’s Blessing Returns to Sanctuary (November 20-27)