1-Hour Daily To-Do List in Diablo Immortal
The world of Diablo Immortal is filled with many time-limited activities for you to experience as you travel the realm of Sanctuary. However, as these tasks offer a variety of rewards and require different amounts of time invested by a player, it may be helpful to optimize your play sessions. In this guide you will find the most rewarding things to do if you only wish to play Diablo Immortal for 1 hour a day or less.
Diablo Immortal 1-Hour Daily Routine Summary
This guide will present you with the best daily routine of activities in Diablo Immortal, maximizing your character progression within a reasonable gaming timeframe. The guide assumes an arbitrary length of 1 hour, but the activities are ranked in order of importance (along with the speed of the task factored in), so you can shorten it even further to a 30-minute, or even a 15-minute session. In summation, it is important to note the following things in Diablo Immortal:
- You should always be doing activities that are finite for the day, and prioritize time-sensitive ones. At the bare minimum, do the lowest effort-to-reward ratio activities in the game: getting your First Kill of the Day and the Free Daily Rewards from the Shop.
- You should emphasize the completion of tasks relating to the Cycle of Strife (the war between Shadows and Immortals), since they empower your character greatly regardless of your faction.
- You should not be doing low reward activities like Elder Rifts without s, the unlimited Zone Events, or lengthy and unrewarding Dungeon runs. An exception can be made if doing these activities will advance your Codex Guide Tasks, Battle Pass Track, or Codex Quests.
With those tenets in mind, your 1 hour (or less) daily routine in Diablo Immortal should look like the following:
Minor Tasks (5 minutes or less)
Free Daily Rewards
Restriction: Once per day.
Runtime: Under a minute.
Reward:, , , .
Instructions: Open up the in-game Shop and claim the Free Daily Rewards from the bottom right of the Featured tab.
First Kill of the Day
Restriction: Once per day.
Runtime: 1 minute.
Reward: Varies. Daily rotation between, Charms, s, , , s, Normal Gems, Legendary Gems, and Legendary Items.
Instructions: Find any monster anywhere in the world and end its life. Combine it with Bounties for added effectiveness.
Crests from the Hilt Trader and Elder Rift Entrance
Restriction: Elder Rift Entrance gives 1 per day. Hilt Trader offers 2 s per day, with an additional 2 in Limited Time windows throughout the day. He also sells 1 per month.
Runtime: 1 minute.
Instructions: The Elder Rift Entrance (near the Palace Courtyard Waypoint) is pretty self-explanatory; it gifts one per day, given away when you interact with it. Note if the Elder Rift interface denotes that Daedessa's Blessing is active; if it is, three Elder Rift runs to cap the Blessing's rewards will be very worth it.
The Hilts Trader is located upstairs from the Immortal Overlook Waypoint in Westmarch. Your most efficient way to spendis to strictly buy the monthly and legendary gem, as well as the 2 daily s available in the General tab, plus the 2 additional s available in the Limited Time tab twice throughout the day.
Immortals should also get the dailyand the monthly from their dedicated faction tab.
Major Tasks (30 minutes or less)
Daily Activity Rewards
Restriction: Once per day, stacking up to three days.
Runtime: 30 minutes.
Reward: 100(30 ), 1 Charm (70 ), and 300 (120 ).
Instructions: You can find the Daily Activity Rewards in your Codex, Battle Pass section, Activities tab. These rewards are earned idly as you complete other parts of your daily routine, but they are very important to earn. You earn all of them at 120, which is trivial to do through regular play for about 30 minutes while doing the three (synergistic) activities outlined below.
Restriction: 8 Bounties per day, stacking up to 24 when left incomplete.
Runtime: 20-30 minutes.
Reward:, , Experience.
Instructions: Take bounties in batches of four from the Bounty Board in Westmarch, near the Palace Courtyard Waypoint. Complete all of them and turn them in with the Bounty Quartermaster to reduce downtime. Bounties are not an exceptional source of rewards by any means, as they mostly give you . However, they are varied enough and take you all across the world, making them reasonably fun to do on a daily basis. Since they are done in the overworld, they can be paired with Bestiary Turn-Ins for a nice smattering of .
Restriction: Once per day, three quests to complete.
Runtime: 15 minutes.
Reward: Experience,, .
Instructions: To the north of the Rakkis Plaza Waypoint in Westmarch you will find Taite the Adventure Seeker (noted with a blue asterisk on the map). You can accept the 'Side Quests' activity from her on a daily basis, which will send you off to do three of the "!!!" tasks on the map. On top of their usual Treasure Chest reward upon completion, you will get an additional fourth for doing your daily run, as well as some extraand XP. Simply accept the Side Quest activity, and click on "Follow the Lead" in the quest tracker (in the upper left corner) to get started.
Restriction: 3 Turn-Ins per day.
Runtime: 20-30 minutes.
Reward:, , , s, s, Legendary Items.
Instructions: This is an activity best done passively as you complete other overworld events, like Zone Events or Bounties. Monsters in the open world will occasionally drop s. Collecting 10 of these allows for a turn-in at Horadric Altars, which are present in all "towns" (safe zones) in the game.
In a 1-hour focused play session, you should be focusing on doing 1 to 2 Bestiary Turn-Ins, which happen naturally as you do the Bounties, Side Quests, and Zone Events. This is done mostly to feed into the desired completion Daily Activity Rewards tracker.
Cycle of Strife Tasks
Restriction: Divided between daily and weekly tasks.
Runtime: 30 minutes.
Reward: Experience,, , , s, Legendary Items, Stat improvements from increased ranking within Faction.
Instructions: Whichever of the two factions you belong to — Immortals or Shadow — provides increasingly powerful rewards as you complete Cycle of Strife-related tasks. Immortals get to choose from the highly valuable triple-stat Legendary items from their Vault, while the Shadows get an increasingly powerful stat boost as they advance through their ranks. Doing your Cycle of Strife tasks is a vital part of your character and faction advancement — do not skip them if you can help it!
- As an Immortal, you have:
- Daily tasks;
- Are responsible for defending the Vault;
- Can conquer the Kion's Ordeal Raid;
- Participate in the Rite of Exile.
- As a Shadow, you have:
- Daily contracts;
- Will be tasked with raiding the Vault;
- Can share buffs in the Shadow's Assembly;
- Participate in the Rite of Exile.
In a 1-hour focused play session, you should be able to complete all relevant Cycle of Strife tasks for the day, i.e. Immortal dailies / Shadow contracts, Vault raiding / defending, Assembly, etc. Try to do them all, or at least the ones you have access to (the Vault, for example, is only accessible between 12-2 PM and 7-9 PM server time).
Advanced Tasks (30 minutes or less)
Restriction: PvE events are rotation-based daily tasks, scheduled at 12 PM, 8:30 PM, and 10 PM server time. PvP event (the Ancient Arena) is scheduled at 9:30 PM server time on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Zone Events are very time sensitive!
Runtime: 5 minutes.
Reward:, , s, Legendary Items.
Instructions: The PvE and PvP Zone Events rotate on a daily basis and only appear at the exact times described above. Make sure head to the respective Zone at least a minute or two before the (almost guaranteed) chaos starts — this gives you ample time to get to the precise location of the event, and not miss out on accident.
- On Monday, you have the Demon Gates PvE Event in the Realm of Damnation Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time).
- On Tuesday, you have the Haunted Carriage PvE Event in the Ashwold Cemetery Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time). You also have the Ancient Arena PvP Event in the Bilefen Zone (9:30 PM server time).
- On Wednesday, you have the Ancient Nightmare PvE Event in the Mount Zavain Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time).
- On Thursday, you have the Demon Gates PvE Event in the Realm of Damnation Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time). You also have the Ancient Arena PvP Event in the Bilefen Zone (9:30 PM server time).
- On Friday, you have the Ancient Nightmare PvE Event in the Mount Zavain Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time).
- On Saturday, you have the Haunted Carriage PvE Event in the Ashwold Cemetery Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time). You also have the Ancient Arena PvP Event in the Bilefen Zone (9:30 PM server time).
- On Sunday, you have the Demon Gates PvE Event in the Realm of Damnation Zone (12 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM server time). You also have the Ancient Arena PvP Event in the Bilefen Zone (9:30 PM server time).
In a 1-hour focused play session, you will only be able to fit one of these Zone Events, if any at all into your session (to reiterate, they are very time-sensitive). That being said, timing your play session around the daily Zone Event can be very beneficial, as they are all very short and (comparatively) very rewarding.
Elder Rifts or Dungeons
- Do you have enough Elder Rift runs worth it at all. s to make
- Do you have a set piece you need to farm from Dungeons, and/or just want to farm some XP.
s are (relatively) hard to come by without paying, so the choice is pretty clear-cut for most cases. Camping Lost Pages in the Library of Zoltun Kulle is another very effective option to spend time on, but it is more time-consuming, so it should be considered for longer play sessions.
Crested Elder Rifts
Restriction: Limited only by your available time ands, a.k.a. the depth of your wallet.
Runtime: 2-3 minutes per Rift.
Reward: Most importantly,s, Runes, and Legendary Gems. But also , , , s, and Legendary Items.
Instructions: Elder Rifts are accessible through the Elder Rift Entrance in Westmarch, near the Palace Courtyard Waypoint. Note the prompt to insert s before opening up a Rift — and do so, until you run out of s or s! Only run Elder Rifts if you have Crests to spend on them, as the reward is otherwise pitiable.
- An exception can be made if you have Elder Rifts regardless of availability (since you get the Blessed Chest extra reward). , which makes it worth to do at least 3
- Another exception can be made if you are trying to hit your cap for the week. However, you should ideally be hitting that cap through using Crests, and in a group with other Crest-using members (which nets you a Bonus weekly cap).
s can be earned from the Battle Pass and/or can be purchased from the Hilt Trader (limited to 2 per day). Rare Crests give you a 5% chance to drop a 1-star Legendary Gem. s are purchased with real money and from the Hilt Trader (limited to 1 per month, with another 1/month available to Immortals).
Restriction: None, once it is unlocked via the story campaign.
Runtime: ~5 minutes per Dungeon.
Reward:, Experience, , , s, Normal Gems, Legendary and Set Items.
Instructions: Dungeons are the primary source of Paragon leveling in an organized group, and will provide ample materials for equipment upgrades. Dungeons are just about the only source of Set items, which are an important aspect of your character building. Consult the guide for your chosen build to learn which Dungeon you need to farm to get the remaining pieces for the set(s) you need; Dungeons operate on a fixed set item loot table.
Otherwise, Dungeons are a decent source of Legendary items as well. If you are not aiming for particular set pieces, focus on dungeons with the best time-to-reward ratio, such as The Forgotten Tower and Mad King's Breach.
Diablo Immortal 1-Hour Daily Routine Conclusion
Just like any aRPG, efficiency in Diablo Immortal is measured by time spent vs rewards earned. Unlike experience and loot however, having fun is an intangible benefit. You should tailor your play session length and daily activities first and foremost around your own tastes in gameplay.
This guide was written with the belief that having a starting point is better than meandering in town and scrolling through Codex menus, and should be used as such. Mix activities up, swap one out for another, cut it short or make it longer, but most of all — enjoy slaying monsters!
If you have more than an hour to devote to a session of Diablo Immortal, we recommend also checking out our 2-hour daily guide (or our 30-minute daily guide if you have less) as well to learn about additional activities to incorporate into your routine!
- 24 Jun. 2022: Guide added.
- Class Change and New Features Debut in Diablo Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Post Launch Content Update
- Next Diablo Immortal Update to Focus on New Battle Pass Season and Free Game Content
- Diablo Immortal Infographic, Release Delayed in Asia Pacific Region
- Diablo Immortal Hotfixes: June 16th
- Diablo Immortal Reaches Over 10 Million Downloads
- Diablo Immortal Hotfixes: June 6th
- Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes for PC Open Beta