The Final Day Quick Trial Tips and Guide
Welcome to our quick guide to the Final Day, the final trial of Endwalker's main scenario. This guide aims to be a quick primer for players entering the duty for the first time so they will know what to expect.
This guide serves as a quick primer for players experiencing the trial for the first time. It is aimed to be digestible quickly and targeted towards a specific role, so you can read it while in queue or loading in! For detailed explanations on boss mechanics, take a look at our main guide for the encounter.
- Elegeia will spawn rotating planets outside of the arena. They will explode in a large AoE when they collide with each other.
- Elenchos is either a line AoE down the middle or the sides, based on whether the boss is charging a dark orb or spreading her wings.
- Spread out for Death's Embrace and get away from the nails that drop.
- Elegeia Unforgotten will summon planets that collide, but they will have their time reversed. Fatalism will tether to the explosion and cause the collision to occur once more.
- Get knocked back by Galaxias to safe spots.
- Head to the edge of the arena to avoid Ekstatis expanding puddles.
- There will be two sets of planets colliding, so dodge both in the order Fatalism is cast.
- Kill the add once it appears, and dodge the planets which will leave an AoE where they fall.
- In the final phase, heal through the increasing damage while damaging the boss with the Prayers of Hope buff, which significantly increases damage.
Quick Tips for Tanks
- Hubris is a tank buster on both tanks.
- The Kakoidaimon needs to be tanked. Tank it in the center and move to dodge the explosions.
- Tank Limit Break 3 is required to survive Oblivion. Use it at 5 seconds remaining on the timer.
Quick Tips for Healers
- You can use to save players that are not in the correct position to dodge Elegeia.
- There will be ramping raidwide damage towards the end of the fight. Heal up the party in between casts of Telomania.
Quick Tips for DPS
- and work on the knockback.
- The Endsinger does not have positionals, but the Kakoidaimon does.
- The last phase's buff will significantly increase damage, so save raid buffs and cooldowns to burst under you reach 7 stacks of the buff.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Join the FFXIV Open Beta Test on Xbox Series X and S
- FFXIV x FFXVI Crossover Event: A Path Infernal - Sponsored by Butterfinger
- The Moogle Treasure Trove Returns to FFXIV with New Rewards and Challenges! - Sponsored by Butterfinger
- FFXIV - The Maidens Rhapsody: A Tribute to Final Fantasy XI
- FFXIV - Patch 6.55: What to Expect From Endwalkers Last Patch - Sponsored by Butterfinger
- FFXIV - New Hydaelyn and Zodiark Figure
- FFXIV - Pre-Order the New Endwalker Art Collection and Get a Zodiark Idol Minion
- FFXIV Dawntrail: Zones and Battle Content - Sponsored by Butterfinger