FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Low Budget Druid Beast Midrange Standard

Guest HoppingGiraffe

Wow, this deck is amazing on the early ranks! It pretty much counters all the c'thun decks, they can't even get to 10 mana. Thanks!

hi i dont have druid of flame.. what beast i should put for raplacment? thanks.

Jungle Panther is the closest replacement.

Guest Tgus

What would u suggest as an alternative to mounted raptor?

What would u suggest as an alternative to mounted raptor?

Try another beast, to keep the beast synergy around the deck.

Maybe huge toad?

1 hour ago, revengeanceful said:

Druid of the Flame isn't Standard-legal any more, is it?

It is from Blackrock Mountain, so it still can be played in standard. 

Guest Usefanoek

I like this deck. Just killed a rank 16 priest on turn 5.  I placed a savage combatant right on the first turn (ring & innervate) and only used buffs on that minion, hero power and some removal spells.  Thank you very much for sharing this deck.

Guest Jupperware

Having a lot of fun with this deck. 3-0 isn't conclusive, but it is fun! Thanks

Fun deck. I replaced the Darnassus Aspirants with a second Mounted Raptor and a Jungle Panther. Aside from making the deck more beast-y another sticky minion and another stealthy minion can't hurt, given what the deck is trying to do. Can't wait to try Enchanted Raven in this deck!

On 5/31/2016 at 3:53 PM, revengeanceful said:

Druid of the Flame isn't Standard-legal any more, is it?

You must be thinking of Druid of the Fang. That was a pretty good card...

I created a account here just to show my gratitude to the creator of this guide!
Im a new player (2 days ago i got all my classes to lvl 20 xD) and didnt consider ranked yet until yesterday.
Was looking for some low budget decks and this one seemed most interesting, the aggro paladin seemed to have some flaws imo, the others didnt rly catch my interest.

Although i dont follow this build 100% due to not having the adventure cards its still awesome, as u can see from my link i replaced Druid of the Flame and Mounted Raptor with 1x Jungle Panther, 1x Mark of Nature, 1x Fandral Staghelm.
I got Fandral Staghelm from i card pack and  thought it fitted in nicely..

Currently im at 20 win and 4 loses. Thankyou!

Spoiler

2a0b809.pngMidrange Beast.png

On 10/27/2016 at 9:35 PM, Markjje said:

I created a account here just to show my gratitude to the creator of this guide!

I'm glad to hear that it's working for you! Great job and welcome to the forums :)

On 29-10-2016 at 7:32 PM, Blainie said:

I'm glad to hear that it's working for you! Great job and welcome to the forums :)

Thnx :)

Can we quit calling this 'low budget' while we have a beast druid, which is said to be able to reach legend for only 940 dust.

I mean I am not saying this deck is expensive, just saying 'supposedly' more expensive copy of this deck is cheaper.

49 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

Can we quit calling this 'low budget' while we have a beast druid, which is said to be able to reach legend for only 940 dust.

I mean I am not saying this deck is expensive, just saying 'supposedly' more expensive copy of this deck is cheaper.

Low budget doesn't only mean dust, but also in terms of adventures. You need the Curator for the normal version. Since it comes from Karazhan, it is not counted in the dust count, but it still requires purchasing at least 3 wings of the adventure.

54 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Low budget doesn't only mean dust, but also in terms of adventures. You need the Curator for the normal version. Since it comes from Karazhan, it is not counted in the dust count, but it still requires purchasing at least 3 wings of the adventure.

I see, thanks for the explanation

Guest BertusBadeend

Thanks for the great guide! I just started playing hearthstone 2 days ago, got all heroes to lvl 10 and spent all coins on card packs which got me an orange one, so I got the entire deck together except for 1 Druid of the Claw, the Druid of the Flames and Mounted Raptor

They wont let me craft Druid of the Flame and Mounted Raptor because they say I have to do some adventures first and since I spent all my gold and dust on getting the rest of the deck (except for 1 Druid of the Claw), it will take a while before I can aquire these cards.

What cards can you recommend as temporary replacement for these cards? I know they are unique in their own way but there has to be something better than my current 2 Ironfur Grizzly and an Oasis Snapjaw.

I hope you can advise me on what to put in the deck while I save for the required coins to get into the adventures.

Keep up the good work!

<3

1 minute ago, Guest BertusBadeend said:

Thanks for the great guide! I just started playing hearthstone 2 days ago, got all heroes to lvl 10 and spent all coins on card packs which got me an orange one, so I got the entire deck together except for 1 Druid of the Claw, the Druid of the Flames and Mounted Raptor

They wont let me craft Druid of the Flame and Mounted Raptor because they say I have to do some adventures first and since I spent all my gold and dust on getting the rest of the deck (except for 1 Druid of the Claw), it will take a while before I can aquire these cards.

What cards can you recommend as temporary replacement for these cards? I know they are unique in their own way but there has to be something better than my current 2 Ironfur Grizzly and an Oasis Snapjaw.

I hope you can advise me on what to put in the deck while I save for the required coins to get into the adventures.

Keep up the good work!

<3

Huge Toads, Dire Wolves AlphaJungle Panthers, second Stranglethorn Tiger or Stampeding Kodos. You could also try Ancient of War.
Druid of the Flame should be your priority.

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

Huge Toads, Dire Wolves AlphaJungle Panthers, second Stranglethorn Tiger or Stampeding Kodos. You could also try Ancient of War.
Druid of the Flame should be your priority.

Thanks for the quick response! Decided to sign up on the forum with my HotS username, since I've been over at that part of the forum as well :)

Those cards seem easier to obtain and will get them while I save up coins to do the adventures and get the real deal :)

Thanks again! <3

I decided to go with the Dire Wolves Alpha. I don't see the need of extra stealth and the random 1 damage at death is kinda meh to me. I think the adjacent +1/+1 works really well with Violet Teacher. I just got the 2nd Druids of the Claw and the first Dire Wolves Alpha. When I get the daily 100 gold I have my deck complete for now :)

EDIT: Just completed the chicken dinner for 300 gold. Got my 2nd wolves and put the panter in :))

Edited by MadDictator

53 games into it with as only difference having a Jungle Panther instead of the Mounted Raptor (yes I bought some adventures!) and moved from rank 25 (start) to 16, but I am still waiting for my first win against hunter.

Whatever I try, my minions keep either being instakilled by charge+devine shield units and 'if you have a beast do 5 damage instead' and otherwise they just melt to the endless stream of secrets. I'm at the point that I'm afraid to play any minions or attack anything. Minions keep getting sent back to my hand or die to '2 damage to all enemies'.

Do you guys have any hints on how to approach games vs hunter with this deck?

I noticed the Darnassus Aspirants not giving me any great advantage as they are usually taken out instantly and if they remain on the board they have no synchronicity with Mark of Y'saarj. Also I noticed being just a few points of damage short to finish the opponent off. After watching some games played by Kolento (basically the mastermind behind the various Druid Beast decks on this site), I replaced the Darnassus Aspirants by Enchanted Ravens and replaced my Jungle Panther (as I don't own Mounted Raptor yet) by Stranglethorn Tiger. The Enchanted Ravens really give me a bigger edge during the early game and allow me to spend mana way more efficiently than with the 2 drop Darnassus Aspirants which have to compete with Druid of the Saber, Mark of Y'Saarj, Power of the Wild and Wrath.

If you feel you are struggling playing the first 3 turns mana efficient, I would highly recommend the Aspirants :)

Sign in to follow this