Ancient of War — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of War is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient of War is one of the overall highest value minions in the game. However, it is expensive and slow, making it inappropriate for faster decks. It is always vulnerable to a Silence or Transform effect, while each option has a hard counter in the form of The Black Knight. Big Game Hunter is much more common in the meta however, which makes Taunt form a much more powerful option in the majority of situations.and
Ancient of War offers extremely high defensive value, it is sometimes seen as a single copy in Midrange Druid decks, but is mostly seen in slower Control Druid decks that play numerous Taunt minions to wall out the opponent.
Ancient of War is a fantastic card in Arena. The hard counters to Ancient of War such as The Black Knight are very uncommon, meaning that it will often get to achieve its full value, picking up a 2-for-1 trade or better. Ancient of War should almost always be played in Taunt form in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens