Ancient of War — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of War is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient of War is one of the overall highest value minions in the game. However, it is expensive and slow, making it inappropriate for faster decks. It is always vulnerable to a Silence or Transform effect, while each option has a hard counter in the form of The Black Knight. Big Game Hunter is much more common in the meta however, which makes Taunt form a much more powerful option in the majority of situations.and
Ancient of War offers extremely high defensive value, it is sometimes seen as a single copy in Midrange Druid decks, but is mostly seen in slower Control Druid decks that play numerous Taunt minions to wall out the opponent.
Ancient of War is a fantastic card in Arena. The hard counters to Ancient of War such as The Black Knight are very uncommon, meaning that it will often get to achieve its full value, picking up a 2-for-1 trade or better. Ancient of War should almost always be played in Taunt form in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck