Huge Toad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Huge Toad is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Huge Toad is a 2-drop minion introduced in League of Explorers. Although its Deathrattle can be beneficial for board control, in most situations it is simply outclassed by Knife Juggler, or more resilient 2-drops.
In Constructed, Huge Toad may see some play in heavily Beast focused Druid or Hunter decks, but for the most part there are more appropriate 2-mana options that will either fit your gameplan better, or be more resilient on the board.
Huge Toad is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck