Druid of the Flame — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Flame is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Flame is a new Druid card introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much likeand it offers two different forms, one aggressive, and one defensive. Druid of the Flame however, offers the additional benefit of both forms being considered Beasts.
In Constructed, Druid of the Flame is a useful and flexible card to fill the 3 Mana slot in a Druid deck. However, Druids already favour Shade of Naxxramas in the 3 Mana slot, due to its excellent synergy with Savage Roar. There is also potential for a Druid Beast synergy deck, using Druid of the Fang, but these decks have so far not proven to be successful.
Druid of the Flame is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck