Druid of the Flame — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Flame is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Flame is a new Druid card introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much likeand it offers two different forms, one aggressive, and one defensive. Druid of the Flame however, offers the additional benefit of both forms being considered Beasts.
In Constructed, Druid of the Flame is a useful and flexible card to fill the 3 Mana slot in a Druid deck. However, Druids already favour Shade of Naxxramas in the 3 Mana slot, due to its excellent synergy with Savage Roar. There is also potential for a Druid Beast synergy deck, using Druid of the Fang, but these decks have so far not proven to be successful.
Druid of the Flame is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck