Druid of the Flame
Table of Contents
Druid of the Flame is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Druid of the Flame is a new Druid card introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much like Druid of the Claw and Ancient of War it offers two different forms, one aggressive, and one defensive. Druid of the Flame however, offers the additional benefit of both forms being considered Beasts.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Druid of the Flame is a useful and flexible card to fill the 3 Mana slot in a Druid deck. However, Druids already favour Shade of Naxxramas in the 3 Mana slot, due to its excellent synergy with Savage Roar. There is also potential for a Druid Beast synergy deck, using Druid of the Fang, but these decks have so far not proven to be successful.
Druid of the Flame is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions