Damien

Midrange Shaman Wild

10 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Midrange Shaman Wild deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A VERY effective deck.
Should I replace Bloodmage Thalnos with Kobold Geomancer?

Until now that workes well, but I see why Thalnos would be a better card.
Mid / Lategame the 2/2 compared to 1/1 doesnt do a lot, but the card draw is quite good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WedgeAntilles said:

A VERY effective deck.
Should I replace Bloodmage Thalnos with Kobold Geomancer?

Until now that workes well, but I see why Thalnos would be a better card.
Mid / Lategame the 2/2 compared to 1/1 doesnt do a lot, but the card draw is quite good.

The card draw in comparison to lower stats is just too good to pass.
General tips: Unlike rogue, you should almost never play Bloodmage Thalnos in early game to cycle or to have some kind of board presence. You don't need to protect the Bloodmage Thalnos at all cost (which a lot of players do). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized that I misphrased my posting. Sorry.
I don't have Thalnos and the best replacement I could think off was Kobold Geomancer.
Or is there a better replacement?

I totally agree that Thalnos is the better solution, and I hope I'll be able to craft him soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

I just realized that I misphrased my posting. Sorry.
I don't have Thalnos and the best replacement I could think off was Kobold Geomancer.
Or is there a better replacement?

I totally agree that Thalnos is the better solution, and I hope I'll be able to craft him soon.

Sorry. Kobold Geomancer is the card to go since the release of Spirit Claws and Maelstrom Portal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest AsdABűvössárkány said:

WHERE IS 4 MANA 7/7

Shaman in wild has so many more options that 4 mana 7/7 is just not good enough anymore. This deck also runs only one Tunnel Trogg, so the Flamewreathed Faceless synergy is reduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WedgeAntilles said:

What do u think of Healing Wave instead of Jinyu Waterspeaker?

Vs aggrodecks, chances aren't bad for 14 heal - which is huge for 3 mana.

And I guess Jinyu Waterspeaker has been included mostly because of the new aggrodecks.

Jinyu Waterspeaker is, unlike Healing Wave, fine against control and midrange decks - reno decks and dragon priest. If you face simply way too many aggro decks, you can do the swap. So, Jinyu Waterspeaker is the step between no tech and tech all the way (which is the Healing Wave).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2016 at 4:17 AM, positiv2 said:

Jinyu Waterspeaker is, unlike Healing Wave, fine against control and midrange decks - reno decks and dragon priest. If you face simply way too many aggro decks, you can do the swap. So, Jinyu Waterspeaker is the step between no tech and tech all the way (which is the Healing Wave).

Jinyu is also a body which can contest the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Genji build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Zadina

      The 97th Tavern Brawl is called 'An Ancient Recipe' and it offers players the chance to try out Journey to Un'Goro decks.
      The rules of this Brawl are simple: you choose a hero and you get a premade deck with the Un'Goro deck recipe for that class. The deck archetypes are the following and we even have guides for most of them:
      Quest Druid Dinomancer Hunter Elemental Mage (guide for almost identical deck here) Quest Paladin Quest Priest Quest Rogue Elemental Shaman Quest Warlock Quest Warrior All deck recipes have pretty good winning chances. This is a nice chance to play with cards you don't own and get to know the new Hearthstone expansion better.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Restoration Druid PvP guide for Legion.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Hunter Standard deck.