Bloodmage Thalnos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodmage Thalnos is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodmage Thalnos is an unassuming card that is very powerful in the right deck. It is a card that can easily be overlooked as none of its individual parts are particularly exciting. However, the whole package leads to Thalnos being one of the most played Legendary cards in Hearthstone.
Bloodmage Thalnos really shines in Constructed when it can be surrounded with the cards it needs to make it effective. Many Combo decks require card draw to get to the important cards that they need, and the backup for such decks is often spells rather than minions. The Spell Damage from Thalnos will help your spells to keep control of the board. The card can also be used in decks which can make use of the Spell Damage to burn the opponent directly such as Freeze Mage or Spell Damage Mage.
In Arena, Bloodmage Thalnos does not have the support to be anything other than a cycle card. If there is nothing else worth taking, then it can be used to draw a card for 2 Mana, but it will rarely have the required backup from spells to make it anything other than a filler pick.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck