Bloodmage Thalnos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodmage Thalnos is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodmage Thalnos is an unassuming card that is very powerful in the right deck. It is a card that can easily be overlooked as none of its individual parts are particularly exciting. However, the whole package leads to Thalnos being one of the most played Legendary cards in Hearthstone.
Bloodmage Thalnos really shines in Constructed when it can be surrounded with the cards it needs to make it effective. Many Combo decks require card draw to get to the important cards that they need, and the backup for such decks is often spells rather than minions. The Spell Damage from Thalnos will help your spells to keep control of the board. The card can also be used in decks which can make use of the Spell Damage to burn the opponent directly such as Freeze Mage or Spell Damage Mage.
In Arena, Bloodmage Thalnos does not have the support to be anything other than a cycle card. If there is nothing else worth taking, then it can be used to draw a card for 2 Mana, but it will rarely have the required backup from spells to make it anything other than a filler pick.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens