Bloodmage Thalnos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodmage Thalnos is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodmage Thalnos is an unassuming card that is very powerful in the right deck. It is a card that can easily be overlooked as none of its individual parts are particularly exciting. However, the whole package leads to Thalnos being one of the most played Legendary cards in Hearthstone.
Bloodmage Thalnos really shines in Constructed when it can be surrounded with the cards it needs to make it effective. Many Combo decks require card draw to get to the important cards that they need, and the backup for such decks is often spells rather than minions. The Spell Damage from Thalnos will help your spells to keep control of the board. The card can also be used in decks which can make use of the Spell Damage to burn the opponent directly such as Freeze Mage or Spell Damage Mage.
In Arena, Bloodmage Thalnos does not have the support to be anything other than a cycle card. If there is nothing else worth taking, then it can be used to draw a card for 2 Mana, but it will rarely have the required backup from spells to make it anything other than a filler pick.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens