Flamewreathed Faceless — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flamewreathed Faceless is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamewreathed Faceless is an immensely powerful threat than is far and beyond the power of anything else in the game that can be played as early as turn 4. Despite this, it can be a dramatic loss of Tempo due to the Overload if your opponent has the answer for it such as Sap or .,
In Constructed, Flamewreathed Faceless is powerful enough to consider including in any Shaman deck, but it is best used in more aggressive decks where you can essentially force your opponent to have an answer on turn 4 or lose. In more Midrange focused decks, the potential loss of Tempo from a successful answer is more detrimental and so it is used more sparingly in these decks.
Flamewreathed Faceless is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck