Flamewreathed Faceless — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flamewreathed Faceless is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flamewreathed Faceless is an immensely powerful threat than is far and beyond the power of anything else in the game that can be played as early as turn 4. Despite this, it can be a dramatic loss of Tempo due to the Overload if your opponent has the answer for it such as Execute, Sap or Shadow Word: Death.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Flamewreathed Faceless is powerful enough to consider including in any Shaman deck, but it is best used in more aggressive decks where you can essentially force your opponent to have an answer on turn 4 or lose. In more Midrange focused decks, the potential loss of Tempo from a successful answer is more detrimental and so it is used more sparingly in these decks.
Flamewreathed Faceless is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild