Flamewreathed Faceless — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flamewreathed Faceless is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamewreathed Faceless is an immensely powerful threat than is far and beyond the power of anything else in the game that can be played as early as turn 4. Despite this, it can be a dramatic loss of Tempo due to the Overload if your opponent has the answer for it such as Sap or .,
In Constructed, Flamewreathed Faceless is powerful enough to consider including in any Shaman deck, but it is best used in more aggressive decks where you can essentially force your opponent to have an answer on turn 4 or lose. In more Midrange focused decks, the potential loss of Tempo from a successful answer is more detrimental and so it is used more sparingly in these decks.
Flamewreathed Faceless is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List