Flamewreathed Faceless — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flamewreathed Faceless is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamewreathed Faceless is an immensely powerful threat than is far and beyond the power of anything else in the game that can be played as early as turn 4. Despite this, it can be a dramatic loss of Tempo due to the Overload if your opponent has the answer for it such as Sap or .,
In Constructed, Flamewreathed Faceless is powerful enough to consider including in any Shaman deck, but it is best used in more aggressive decks where you can essentially force your opponent to have an answer on turn 4 or lose. In more Midrange focused decks, the potential loss of Tempo from a successful answer is more detrimental and so it is used more sparingly in these decks.
Flamewreathed Faceless is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj