Flamewreathed Faceless — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flamewreathed Faceless is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flamewreathed Faceless is an immensely powerful threat than is far and beyond the power of anything else in the game that can be played as early as turn 4. Despite this, it can be a dramatic loss of Tempo due to the Overload if your opponent has the answer for it such as Execute, Sap or Shadow Word: Death.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Flamewreathed Faceless is powerful enough to consider including in any Shaman deck, but it is best used in more aggressive decks where you can essentially force your opponent to have an answer on turn 4 or lose. In more Midrange focused decks, the potential loss of Tempo from a successful answer is more detrimental and so it is used more sparingly in these decks.
Flamewreathed Faceless is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior