Spirit Claws — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Claws is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Claws may appear unassuming at fist glance, but it threatens an enormous amount of damage or board control for 2 Mana if paired with a source of Spell Damage. Since Shamans have other powerful spells that synergise with Azure Drake as well as a constant source of Spell Damage from their Hero Power. Despite having its Mana-cost increase from 1 to 2, it is still a reasonable inclusion in most Shaman decks.or
Spirit Claws is one of the most flexible cards in Constructed Shaman decks. It can be used as an aggressive source of 9 damage in Aggro Shaman decks, or as a source of cheap early board Control in more Midrange focused builds.
Spirit Claws is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter