Spirit Claws — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Claws is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Claws may appear unassuming at fist glance, but it threatens an enormous amount of damage or board control for 2 Mana if paired with a source of Spell Damage. Since Shamans have other powerful spells that synergise withor as well as a constant source of Spell Damage from their Hero Power. Despite having its Mana-cost increase from 1 to 2, it is still a reasonable inclusion in most Shaman decks.
Spirit Claws is one of the most flexible cards in Constructed Shaman decks. It can be used as an aggressive source of 9 damage in Aggro Shaman decks, or as a source of cheap early board Control in more Midrange focused builds.
Spirit Claws is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards