Spirit Claws — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Claws is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Claws may appear unassuming at fist glance, but it threatens an enormous amount of damage or board control for 2 Mana if paired with a source of Spell Damage. Since Shamans have other powerful spells that synergise with Azure Drake as well as a constant source of Spell Damage from their Hero Power. Despite having its Mana-cost increase from 1 to 2, it is still a reasonable inclusion in most Shaman decks.or
Spirit Claws is one of the most flexible cards in Constructed Shaman decks. It can be used as an aggressive source of 9 damage in Aggro Shaman decks, or as a source of cheap early board Control in more Midrange focused builds.
Spirit Claws is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens