Table of Contents
Spirit Claws is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spirit Claws may appear unassuming at fist glance, but it threatens an enormous amount of damage or board control for 2 Mana if paired with a source of Spell Damage. Since Shamans have other powerful spells that synergise with Bloodmage Thalnos or Azure Drake as well as a constant source of Spell Damage from their Hero Power. Despite having its Mana-cost increase from 1 to 2, it is still a reasonable inclusion in most Shaman decks.
2. Constructed Play
Spirit Claws is one of the most flexible cards in Constructed Shaman decks. It can be used as an aggressive source of 9 damage in Aggro Shaman decks, or as a source of cheap early board Control in more Midrange focused builds.
In Arena, Spirit Claws is a good card, but goes up in value significantly if you have other sources of Spell Damage in your deck such as Azure Drake. As a standalone card it is still an acceptable choice however, since Shamans can often struggle to deal 1 damage effectively in comparison to strong Arena classes like Mage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists