Spirit Claws — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Claws is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Claws may appear unassuming at fist glance, but it threatens an enormous amount of damage or board control for 2 Mana if paired with a source of Spell Damage. Since Shamans have other powerful spells that synergise withor as well as a constant source of Spell Damage from their Hero Power. Despite having its Mana-cost increase from 1 to 2, it is still a reasonable inclusion in most Shaman decks.
Spirit Claws is one of the most flexible cards in Constructed Shaman decks. It can be used as an aggressive source of 9 damage in Aggro Shaman decks, or as a source of cheap early board Control in more Midrange focused builds.
Spirit Claws is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck