Kobold Geomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Geomancer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Geomancer is a fairly low value minion. Although it can be useful in decks that can benefit from Spell Damage effects, these decks often favour other cards such as Azure Drake or .
Kobold Geomancer is rarely seen in Constructed. It can be used as a cheaper alternative tofor players that are on a budget, or alongside Bloodmage Thalnos in a deck that requires multiple Spell Damage options. However, most decks will feature superior options for Spell Damage effects.
Kobold Geomancer is a relatively low value minion in Arena. Played on curve, it can easily match up extremely poorly against opposing 2/3 minions, and it is unlikely that you will draft enough Spells to benefit from the Spell Damage effect. It can have some use in Rogue or Mage decks if you have drafted a higher than usual amount of damage Spells.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck