Kobold Geomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Geomancer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Geomancer is a fairly low value minion. Although it can be useful in decks that can benefit from Spell Damage effects, these decks often favour other cards such as Azure Drake or .
Kobold Geomancer is rarely seen in Constructed. It can be used as a cheaper alternative tofor players that are on a budget, or alongside Bloodmage Thalnos in a deck that requires multiple Spell Damage options. However, most decks will feature superior options for Spell Damage effects.
Kobold Geomancer is a relatively low value minion in Arena. Played on curve, it can easily match up extremely poorly against opposing 2/3 minions, and it is unlikely that you will draft enough Spells to benefit from the Spell Damage effect. It can have some use in Rogue or Mage decks if you have drafted a higher than usual amount of damage Spells.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior